eleven

dominic

when the woman that corrupts my thoughts every day called me asking where i am, i was a little busy.

watching her.

i practically fucking sprinted to my classroom, there's no doubt she heard noises. if she did, she didn't ask me, thankfully.

i chuckle when i remember jake saying he's not scared of my 'puny' ass. my ass is fucking fantastic, first of all.

jake isn't a student in this school, he used to be. but he graduated early a couple months ago, not sure why they still allow him to work on campus, and give tours much less. but it explains why he doesn't know i teach psychology and english.

maybe he's the unknown number?

no, i doubt it, he's too much of a pussy to follow her around. a dark cloud practically spawns on top of me when i remember she has a fucking stalker. one that isn't me.

i take a seat in front of my desk. leaning back in my chair, fighting a boner when i remember what happened on this very desk a couple days ago.

i had been giving her some space ever since. i know her type. they don't like to be pushed/rushed into things, and we weren't exactly taking it slow. i'd only known her a month and she only sees me in class three times a week.

i see her everyday, but she doesn't need to know that.

i hear the door open and turn my head, a smile creeping its way onto my face when i see her. she looks beautiful, as always.

every time i see her, shes got a fucking fantastic outfit on, i admire that about her.
i look her up and down, not trying to hide my fascination towards her. today she's wearing a black corset with white strings, she's paired it with black combat boots and a black skirt, with rhinestones on the waistband.

the sound of a lock turning brings me back to reality and my chest vibrates. "ayda" i warn.

"you broke his wrist?" she asks, tilting her head to the side. fuck, i love when she does that

"who?" i smirk and she rolls her eyes "you know exactly who" i do. though me breaking someone's wrist should be the least of her problems, not like i've murdered someone for her, and am awaiting the day i do it again.

"he had it coming." i deadpan and she raises a brow. she makes her way in front of me and when i go to stand up, she shoves my chest, causing me to stumble back into the chair.

fighting off a boner is useless now, her eyes stray down and see the thick buldge in my pants, i smirk when fear settles in her eyes.

i don't move though, i let her think of her next move. i expect her to ramble about chickens again, or walk out of the class, maybe yell at me.

what i don't expect her to do it sink to her knees, an innocent look in her eyes. "ayda" i rumble out and she smirks

"what are you doing" "saying thank you" she says, full of confidence. "you don't need to th-"
the words die on my tongue when she narrows her eyes.

"i want to" she states. i'm loving the way confidence looks on my girl.

"stand up" she orders, and i comply.