Part 1. The beginning, of how everything happened. (Short)

April 3rd, ????

You were on your, back from work, cranking a cold one, as usual, steering and viewing the nice shit outside as you were excited to tell your beloved Ludwig something important, you didn't want to keep Luddy waiting,

Luddy.

Luddy...

That was the pet name of Germany. Or I should say, Ludwig.

The 'something important' in question, was indeed a special little trinket you had in store for him, the trinket in description, was a tiny handheld necklace, that had a mini gold clock with Germanys plentiful face displayed on it, putting down your beer, you took a hold of the prize, holding it tight to your heart.

It made you smile, thinking of all the memories, reminiscing of the great times you and Lundy had, especially your **first** time together

It made you smile, thinking of all the memories, reminiscing of the great times you and Lundy had, especially your **first** time together. Well not first time, maybe just trying something new in bed.

Your time together was a totally new experience, especially because you never took it up the ass before. A thought popped into your mind, remembering how Germany couldn't find your hole, struggling for about maybe 3 mins, but it was okay, since he never really topped before, he wasn't really good at thrusting, or anything, which was excepted, like I said, he never tops. He takes it raw and deep in his muscle cunt. And you both love it. He's pretty tight and a bit moist already by the time you slip it in, so there is no need for lube, but in some cases we might need it. Which is also why we have a drawer dedicated to different types of lubricants and condoms. Gotta stay prepared and have safe sex as always.

The thoughts were pushed aside, you still driving towards your destination, your beloved home, a house of memories. Filled with funny, beautiful, surprising ones.

The house was a decent size, it had a balcony surprisingly, you bought it about 5 years ago, it was 3 stories. White and polished, a beautiful stairway that led to a good amount of rooms, approximately 4, one for you and Luddy, one for Japan, and one for of course, Italy.

The Axis didn't mind at all staying with you and Luddy, after all, it was Luddys idea that his two colleagues would tag along and move in, Japan was a bit resentful towards me at first, because I made fun of him, and shamed him for being into some really fucked up shit after he revealed it on accident, as he was very wasted at a party that happened about 6 years ago, by the way the stuff he liked was...tentacle porn. Who in the fuck even watches that?! Sick people these days.

To also mention, Japan had to move in with us, because an unfortunate event which left America, charred and burned, and Japans property all destroyed. It was a house fire, and it killed his dog. He has gotten over it, with the help of meds and therapy, but still couldn't really let a grasp on how his wittle Pochi was caught in the fire, that really fucked with him for a long time. And who's fault was this? America, it was all his idea to have a barbecue, which ended very terribly. It's why we don't talk to him anymore at all. And it's hard to make eye contact with him at meetings from what Japan described, his now burnt face is even more punchable. Stupid American.