Im Going to Hell

CopyRighted@AllRightsReserved

Hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Prologue--

I walked up the stairs and down the hallway to my first period class. I disliked this class so much. Well, not the class, really, just the teacher. Ms. Lea. Yes, she was nice, but that was the only good thing. She was loud and got over excited about everything. And I mean everything. It may not sound all that bad but after a while it gets really irritating when she is constantly yelling to the class while being right by your ear.

"Hey, Manuel." I walked over to my boyfriend and hugged him.

"Hi, Beautiful. How are you?" He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

If you saw my boyfriend and me together you'd probably be surprised, since usually people are. He was probably about six foot three and I'm only five foot two. He was full hispanic and I'm white as hell. He could speak fluent Spanish and I only knew like five words. But I don't care about looks, never really have. I mean, if you're attractive then that's just a plus for me. But if you're a complete jerk then, honey, you aren't getting a chance what-so-ever. And that's what I loved about Manny. He was extremely respectful, sweet, nice, and had an amazing sense of humor. He was an all around incredible guy.

"I'm great, how bout you?"

"Amazing, I just really don't want to go into the class."

"No one ever does. This would probably be one of my favorite classes if it wasn't for Ms. Lea. She just might of ruined my love for English. Especially, advanced English." I sighed, walking into the classroom as the door opened, "Let's go start our day off horrible."

"Class, get your textbooks as you walk in, if your iPad isn't working or if you don't have it." Ms. Lea shouted as I walked by her. I cringed and walked over to my seat.

I pulled my chair off the desk and sat down.

______________

"See you Thursday, freshman. Remember you have a sub tomorrow." Ms. Lea waved bye to us as we left the classroom.

Manny stood there waiting for me so we could walk to Biology. I smiled at him and slung my dance bag onto my shoulder, slightly groaning as it hit my back.

"Let me take that, you don't need any more pressure on your back." He tried taking my bag but I shook my head, "Sarah, please just let me hold it for you. Your back won't heal if you keep carrying that bag along with your backpack."

"Fine." I handed him the bag and waited for him to keep walking. He took hold of my hand and we walked to second period.

"Speaking of your back, how is it feeling? Is it still as painful?" He questioned me.

"Yes, I don't know what the hell is wrong. And then of course my bitch of a stepmom won't take me to the doctor." I rolled my eyes as I thought about the countless arguments I've had with her over the topic, "'You'll be fine, you're just faking it to get out of P.E.' Is always her reason for not taking me."

"Why does she do that? And why would you do that? Obviously, you aren't faking if you've been in pain for this long." He shook his head.

"Oh, trust me, I know, almost two months now. But all she thinks of me is a liar. Whatever. When I have to go through surgery because she didn't take me to the doctor it'll be her fault." I smiled at Ms. Hanning as I walked into her class, "Morning."