🌹🖤 The Crimson Tyrant 🖤🌹 (Pt. 12)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Ace grits his teeth. "Wait, hold up! Is that one of your rules too?!" Grim vouches for him. "Yeah! If you want the tart gone, let me eat it!" Trey and Cater immediately stood from their seats without hesitation going up to the angry leader. "Housewarden, allow me to apologize. I was the one who suggested making a chestnut tart." "I was part of that too. We had no idea there was a rule about!"

"The making of the tart is not the issue. The issue is bringing it HERE. Today. THAT is the transgression!" She clenched her fist, unable to comprehend his way of thinking. She didn't want to make this situation worse but it needed to be said. "Are you kidding me!? Yes we made a mistake but we put so much hard work in giving you such a harmless gift. And now you're throwing it away because it doesn't fit your ideals? How can you live with such a foolish mindset?" Riddle turned his head directly at the girl speaking, a mix of shock and anger swirling and rising through his already intimidating demeanor. "What did you just call me? .."Foolish"!?

Before she gets another word she was immediately silenced by Cater. "Everyone, stop! Don't dig this hole any deeper! And Riddle, please try to remember that these are new students who've only been here a few days!"

"Nah, bro. I've got a shovel and I am DIGGING. Throwing away a tart to obey some insane rule is about as foolish as it gets." Ace confessed with Deuce following his statement. "I agree with Ace. Of course, I understand that rules need to be followed, but... This is going much too far." Riddle takes his stance. "Are you attempting to debate me? Bold move. But I'll bite. By breaking even the smallest rule, you are throwing wide the gate to anarchy." Ace turned towards the other members. "Everyone, I know you're afraid of getting your magic sealed away, but you know this is insane, right?"

Small whispers erupted. "N-no, we, uh..."

Riddle's silver eyes slowly dart to the crowed of other students. "Well?.. Isn't it?" His gaze and tone of voice alone radiated such intense energy that the crowd felt a sharp chill, instantly turning stiff. "F-far from it, Housewarden Riddle, sir!" "We trust in your judgement, sir!" "You little..." Grim was shocked by the crowd instant obedience. Ace balls his fist. "You spinless, fair-weather cowards..."

"In the year I became housewarden, not a single student from Heartslabul House has dropped out or been held back a year. We are the only house that can boast such a feat. Furthermore, of everyone in this dorm, I have the best academic standing." She glared at him, even if it's from the back of his head. "Hence, I am the most correct! If you would simply obey me without question, we wouldn't need to contend so." He demanded. "Listen, we-!" Deuce muttered. "It's not off with their heads because I want to do that. I do it because rules must never be broken."

......

"If you will not obey me, then I will have all of your heads!" He belts out his words, making it more of a command. "Okay, let's all say, "Yes, Housewarden Riddle." Cater stated to them, while he was distracted Grace pushed him away from her. "...I can't." Deuce refused and so did she. "I'm sorry, but refuse as well." "I don't bow to self-important tyrants!" Ace shouts. Everyone in the garden gasped, completely shocked by his remark.

"...What did you call me?" "He called you a tyrant for wantin' to destroy good food just 'cause you're throwing a tantrum!" Grim responded with no hesitation.

'GRIM!!' Grace and Akito both mentally screamed. 'I mean he's not wrong but..'

Deuce was also in shock. "Guys, I don't think we need to escalate this-"