Chapter 122

It was really wonderful to hold him.

He was too easily stirred up and only dared to have a small taste before restraining himself.

He did not wish for the tranquilizer shot to lose its effects.

“I have an important meeting today, so, I won’t be able to stay with you,” His low, heavy tone was apologetic.

He had originally planned to rest at home with him on the weekend.

“It’s alright. Go ahead.” taehyung smiled. “Work is more important.”

He nodded slightly and leaned in to speak into his ear. “Remember your promise.”

“What promise?” his sparkling eyes were innocent.

He seemed to have made several promises to him.

For example, previously, in front of the television, he stated that becoming his fiancée was one of the greatest blessings in his life...

“You promised to properly compensate me!”

“Oh.” he nodded obediently.

Since he had punished hoseok, there was no reason for him to go back on his words.

A hint of satisfaction finally appeared in jungkook's cold, dark gaze.

After he left, taehyung also headed out of the Jeon Villa’s front yard.

Namjoon approached him and asked him. “Mr. Kim, are you heading out?”

“En.”

“The young master has instructed this subordinate to arrange a chauffeur for you no matter where you go.”

“There’s no need.” taehyung shook his head. “I’ll just walk.”

“But...”

He responded. “I’m not trying to be difficult. I’m just trying to lose weight.” The first rule of losing weight was to control one’s lips well and to move one’s feet more often.

“Alright then.” Namjoon could not change his mind and did not insist on it.

His determination to lose weight and consume less indeed had produced extraordinary effects. “Mr. Kim, what size of clothes would suit you now? It’s time to repurchase your wardrobe.”

“M, I think.” he deliberated for a moment before continuing. “Go ahead and buy clothes in S or SS. My weight is currently 51 kilograms. I’ll continue losing weight for sometime.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.” namjoon shook his head with a stony expression. “The young master has instructed this one to only purchase clothes in your current size. If you wish to plan ahead, you’ll have to first ask Young Master for his agreement.”

As if jungkook would agree to it. It wasn’t as if he had never brought this up before.

At the time, he had responded that... he preferred for his man to wear clothes that were suited for his figure.

He really wanted to save up for him, but he was unwilling. “Forget it! Go with M size then. Remember not to spend too much.”

After instructing him, he turned and left.

Namjoon watched his backview and thought to himself that he wasn’t completely useless. Other people were attracted to his young master for his status and power.

At the very least, taehyung wasn’t a materialistic person. Although, even if he was, his young master had more than enough money to last him ten lifetimes.