Prologue 36

2 weeks goes by, he was training his peerage members in the Realm of Nothingness excluding Grayfia and Lucy as they needed to look after his parents, his son and Serafall. He was proud immense by their improvement.

Issei: "You all may take a break. We'll begin our training session during summer break. I have another dimension to go to right now."

He said. His peerage except Shana was confused by that.

Ravel: "What do you mean by that, Ise-sama?"

She asked in curiosity.

Akame: "I was about to ask the same thing. Care to elaborate?"

She added. Issei nodded and began to explain.

Issei: "As you well aware. Shana isn't from this dimension, she's a human from another dimension. There's a theory of the existence of different dimension. Some no supernatural beings, some are in war between 5 villages. Recently I learned of the existence of the world where Ninja exist. They wields the power they called •chakra• and on top of that, there's 9 beings known as Tailed Beast. Each beast has different power and categorized by the number of their tails, starting from 1 tail to 9 tails. Their power are immense and brought fear to humanity especially to ordinary citizens. That's all I know about that world."

Shana then asked.

Shana: "Are you by any chance planning to going to that world, Ise-kun?"

He looks at her and replied.

Issei: "Yes. That world is completely destroyed by an alien knows as •Otsutsuki• so far there are 13 survivors left as the rest are dead by the hands of the entire group of Otsutsuki. They invaded earth in 20 group, each group has 1000. Those aliens are immensely powerful as they are the originator of these called •Chakra•. Their sole purpose is absorb all charka from every planet which give them an upgrade. From what I learned, Naruto Namikaze was the only one who stood a chance against those invaders however even he was overwhelmed by the numbers. He managed to obliterate about 15000 Otsutsuki, however the remaining and their leader are extremely powerful. Alone, they can defeat Namikaze, together they are unstoppable."

His peerage gasped in horror as they didn't expect that world would be invaded by powerful alien in full large scale. Ingvild then said in worried tone.

Ingvild: "Are you going alone? That's suicide! I know you are powerful but against 5000 aliens including their leader is madness! I can't...no we can't lose you, the man we love!"

His peerage nodded in agreement with her statement. Issei smiles softly and response.

Issei: "No worries. I have no intention of fighting those idiots, my top priority is to save the survivors and bring them here. That world is not worth place for them to stay anymore. Tell Azazel to find me 2 empty site so new homes for those survivors can rebuild."

As he said that, they were relief and smiles back at him. He teleported them back to his place as he created a vortex to another dimension. Once he reached there, he looked down at the destroyed village.

 Once he reached there, he looked down at the destroyed village