Enlightened Intervention

I think of you as the superstition, I think of me as enlightened intervention.

Got the green, barriers ease your inception, you drive in one direction, and obtain a dim perception.

Gold coin establishment, my words won't matter because the employers won't ask again, not unless I have the money spent.

So as revenge, I'm infatuated with conquering the offspring of has-beens, I was living like an outlaw King, I stealing, greed, sin, I won't ask again.

Pretending to be the man I could have been, acting like I was shipping bricks of ten, like the movies I see you in.

The pictures of the lower-class with bodies like pins, being played by the system like a violin.

The twenty five's thirty-two looks like the dog's bin, but I'm obsessed, I stay within, because everywhere else I've been, is like 1946 Berlin.

In ruins as a result of your greedy grins, stealing from those who have favouritism of kin, leaks through the walls like The shining.

Like King James, not everything that shines is gold. To the big three, that not everything that rhymes is cold.

I only have loyalty to the stories told, by those who poverty have controlled, offering to have their soul sold, but rising up to the revolution that we foretold.

Fearless, like me, watching these sons and daughters live on a diet of Ritalin and a shared syringe, making their brain grow spores of virtual mold.

You, our masks, your ray-ban shades, your Ivory towers, your aristocracy, your fame, don't tell the world what I did to you, don't tell them that you wanted it too.

Like a masochist, you want that being seen through, worse than that, they all knew.

Lied about what you do in the district of body shops and red lights.

When you're from my side, look for the right lights otherwise you'll get pointed at with red sights.

Coming from folks who aren't read right, despite them being bright, they don't quite see the light.

Which is why I preach the enlight, the write, open your mind, and stay away from bible types.

I am the gold in the dirt of north face jackets, I can be successful, but it'll be harder from my class bracket.

I can make it out, even though they patrol my area with vests that are padded.

- Harry Vuarrier-Lewis.