Part 22

_______________________________
_______________________ _______________________________

♥️~part 22~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

The bell rang and it was the end of the class day. The students were leaving their own ways and talking with their friends.

"Let's go now before the shopping mall is full.." Lily said and she walked with him hand in hand.

As they were outside walking to the mall, Lily is still holding his hands. She looks happy and is giggling.

Lily:-"My friends are waiting for us in the plaza..can't wait to bring you to them..they will freak out when they see you and I together..I mean it will be very obvious that we're not just friends.."

As soon as they entered the shopping mall..they saw a shopping store that specializes in dress.
"Let's start here..this store has quite a bit of dresses..I hope we can find something in here.."

As they went inside, Taehyung looked all around and noticed all the dresses.

He looked at her while walking inside.

"So many dresses..but no matching one yet..let's start looking and find one for today first"

As they were walking around and looking at the dresses, Taehyung's hand was still holding Hers.

Then he spotted a black dress.
He put his eyes back onto her and nudged her arm slightly.

He's pointing at the dress and smiling at her.

"You should try out this dress..the colour and the style just matches you perfectly..and It will look amazing on you"

Lily looked at the dress and she got a blush on her cheeks as he talked to her.

But she didn't said anything and went to the dress.
She started to try the dress, she liked how it looked on her and the colour matched with her skin tone perfectly.

After she was done, she looked at him.
"You're right, it looks amazing on me.."

"Can you help tie the back of my dress? I'm having a bit of trouble doing it by myself..you'll need to pull it a bit so I can tie it."

She smiled at him as she asked politely.
He nodded and walked close to her, he put his hands around her waist to pull it.
He pulled her slightly and she managed to tie it.

"Thank you.."

She said looking at him as she smiled.
He saw her blush while she was looking at him and smiling.

Lily took his hands to pull him closer to her.

"Come on, let's try the other dresses before finding a matching one for you..I want to try more stuff that I am interested in first"

Taehyung nodded and followed her to the other dresses. The two of them walked around and tried different dresses As long as Lily liked it, then that's all that mattered to him.

The two of them were having fun trying different outfits together and Lily was getting more and more excited because this is her first time she's shopping with Taehyung.

After a bit the two of them managed to find a matching set for them.
Lily was so excited because it's her first time that her and Taehyung are gonna be matching.

"This is so cute, I can't wait to try it on at home. Thank you for coming with me shopping and paying for it Taehyung..."
She said with a smile and hugging him.