Picnic.7

Jungkook Pov

We all soon reached to our picnic spot near Lake ahhh.....its so beautiful I smiled looking at the view I felt a pair of hands hugging me from behind I turned and saw Liana smiling at me I also smiled and creased her face

Liana:the place is very beautiful *smile*

Jk:beautiful like you *smile*

Liana:no beautiful like our love *hugs him*

Jk:our love?me and your or we three? *raised eyebrow*

Liana:obviously we three *chuckles*

Jk:you know I love our current love life more then past love life it's so weird to say but seems like in this life I fell for you more *pecked her cheek*

Liana:ahh.....I accept I was a bitch in this life I remember how I blackmailed you but the same night I touched myself imagining you *looks away*

Jk:*chuckles* it doesn't matter now just remember that I loved you in our past life,I love you in this life,I will love you in our next life as well *pecked her forehead*

Liana:I also love you Jk even tho I am very weird sometimes I also act flirty many times but in mu mind,in my heart it's only you and Hoseok *smile*

Jk:I know my baby *smile*

Lucy:are you both lovebirds done?if yes then help us Jk and Liana *rolls eyes*

Liana:yaa....atleast let us do romance in private *scrunched nose*

Jimin:well it depends which type of romance if you both are just going to talk lovey dovey then you both don't need privacy *hands on Lucy shoulders*

Lucy:facts now come on help us *chuckles*

I rolled my eyes and we both walked towards our friends I mean our family Liana was helping Lia and Yoongi hyung to arrange the picnic foods in one place I walked towards Luna and helped her in building the tent

Lucy;you know Luna tonight Jin is taking me on a dinner date *smile*

Luna:that's good so what you decided to wear? *raised eyebrow*

Lucy:i was thinking maybe I should wear something royal I mean something which makes me look like 1st Queen of Inferno and 3rd Queen of Zeltron *excitedly*

Luna:hmm....impressive its a good idea actually wear something red you'll look more beautiful *smile*

Jk:guys give me some ideas as well I mean I wanted to do something for Liana but I don't know what will be good *pout*

Lucy:trust me just fuck her it will be good *smile*

Luna:yaa....don't listen to her Jk she is wife of lust look I think you should take her for star and moon gazing *smile*

Jk:actually not a bad idea it will be so beautiful me and her lying under the night sky looking at stars and moon *smile*

Yoongi:what's going on here *eats grapes*

Lucy:well....1st Queen of Zeltron is giving us advice for our dates *chuckles*

Yoongi:then shower some advise on me as well *walks towrads luna*

Luna:umm.....I don't know maybe a cuddle will be romantic for you both *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:well....not so wrong I mean we both are very lazy so a cuddle will be good idea *smile*

Luna:knew that *chuckles*

Yoongi:what about you? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:*sighs* I don't know *walks away*