Chapter 1: A Cool New Acquaintance

Chosen leans onto a tree while panting heavily. He has finally escaped that stupid place.

"Too bad I left my friends...are they even my friends? I feel like we just kinda know each other, we're definitely not buddies."
TCO thought as he sat down. He ran all the way from his prison to the forest.

"What is wrong with me? I could have just flown here instead of running. Ugh... My brain has been on backwards for a while huh?"
Ever since that fight with victim, he has become weaker. Or atleast, he feels weaker. Thanks to his regenerative factor, he wasn't as hurt as the regular stickman would be though his body did show some damage.

TCO feels his legs getting numb and his brain feeling a bit foggy. He stands up and lean on the tree for support but it didn't help at all... since it was such a stupid idea. He started to feel a slight headache before everything turned black. The only sound he could hear was ringing and...a gasp? That's all that happened until he heard nothing. He passed out.

A few hours had passed until TCO woke up. He was met with a nice wooden coffee table in front of him, a blanket, some pillows, a couch and (2nd f/c) walls. It seemed to be someone's living room. On his left, he could see a wooden door.

"Well... Thanks for not leaving me to rot whoever you are but I gotta go. "
TCO mumbled as he stood up but since he was so sore and tired, he ended up collapsing back on the couch.

"Dammit! Ugh...Guess I'm just stuck here until someone comes in, aren't I?" TCO thought.

Suddenly, a/n (f/c) stick person comes in from the door. They were carrying a basket filled with vitamins, medical equipment and some food. It seems that they notice TCO because they let out a small gasp before setting aside the stuff on the table and sitting on the chair near the couch.

"I'm so glad you're awake! How are you feeling? Are you doing okay? How's the headache? By the way, do you have any allergies because I got some food but-"

"Woah...Slow down. You are definitely asking the wrong questions here. So..., who the hell are you and what am I doing here?!"

"Oh...Right, sorry! I'm Y/N and you're here because I saw you pass out in the forest. Uh...I don't mean to be rude but you kinda stood up after sitting down during the passing out process...? Just wanted to tell you that. It was pretty...dumb"
Y/N says while fidgeting with their fingers. Obviously they mumbled the last part.

"Oh...Right. Ugh... Well I am TCO. It's nice to make your acquaintance I guess?"
He says as he gives them his hand for a hand shake.

Y/N looks at him and smiles. They shake his hand while still being in a cheery mood. A mood that kinda made him grin a bit too. Looks like they made a new cool friend- oh! I mean a cool new acquaintance.