14. 𝔸𝕣𝕜𝕙𝕒𝕞 𝔸𝕤𝕪𝕝𝕦𝕞

_______________________________

Thank you all so much for almost 3k reads and 700+ votes! I love reading all of your sweet comments, I really appreciate the feedback ♥︎ I know there's some long breaks between the chapters, it's my final year at Middle School, which means a lot of studying, overthinking, stress and anxiety. BUT, I promise to be more active when most of the awful exams are over! Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy this chapter :)
_______________________________

~ 2.6k words ~

3rd Person's POV
The two guards held his arms locked behind my back with a tight as they pushed me into the dark cell. All these years he's been spending trying to avoid being thrown into Arkham, yet, here he stands.

He lets out a frustrated sigh as he sits down on his squeaky bed, rubbing his fsce with the palm of his hands. He should't have listened to her. He should've punched Aquaman right in the nose. But for some reason he listened to Bruce Wayne's daughter, out of all the poeple in the world. He went soft for the very girl his he saved from his own father's grasp.

He wanted to regret his decision of obeying her wish, but he found it hard. It was almost as if he'd be even more upset if he made her angry with him for choosing a violent way out of troubble.

"Oi, you there," said a deep, raspy voice from the cell, the cell right across from his. Anakin furrowed his brows with a look of confusion and curiosity as he removed his hands of from his face. He looked straight forward to see the dark cell across from his, there was an arm with an orange jumpsuit sleeve sticking out from between the bars. "I reckognize that scar...You're Joker's kid." The man's voice was dark and filthy, it made Anakin cringe as his eyes scanned the man's arms. His fingers were more dirty than Gotham's sewage, and that says a lot.

"Who are you?" There was no sign of kindness in his voice, glaring straight ahead as he asked his question. He didn't like this. He didn't like Arkham, he didn't like his cell, he didn't like his cell-neighbors already... He didn't like that she wasn't here by his side.

"Ohhh no, don't tell me you've forgotten all about your favorite uncle now have you?" The man chuckled in the same deep, raspy voice.

"I don't have an uncle, dip-shit." Anakim muttered the last word, rolling his eyes, the man starting to annoy him.

"Of course you do! You used to love it when we played hide and seek!" The man replied, the enjoyment still lingering in his voice. Anakin furrowed his brows before running his hand over his messy hair in frustration and mostly confusion. He remembered the game, but not who he a actually used to play it with.

"Who are you?" He asked, his piercing gaze locked on the shadow across from his cell. The man laughed once more, still refusing to step out of the dark to reveal himself.

"Oh how I'd love to tell you, son. But you see...I don't have my penny to decide if I should or not." He chuckled mischievously.

Harvey. Harvey fucking Dent.

Anakin's eyes widened as he now understood what he meant. Harvey was living with them for a few years of his childhood, hiding from the police like his parents.

Harvey always told him stories about his life before he vecame the well-known criminal he is today. He kept ranting about some woman he fell in love with and how he stole her from Bruce Wayne. Apparently that's something he's very proud of. He also mentioned something about a daughter he and Rachel had, and how she was kidnapped when still just a newborn.