~ news articles and reports ~

Article 01.

Attack at the Raj residence? Citizens draw relation between the Raj's and royal Arora's.

Last week, Pandattva Raj and Madri Raj's house was attacked by a member of a known terrorist gang. Going by the word Pandattva Raj gave the media, this attack had been handled well and that he wouldn't share anything else and requested privacy for him and his family. However, amidst the attack, Ishan Arora's car was seen making it's way towards their house. An anonymous source confirmed that Pandattva Raj and Jaisingh Arora also met.

This points towards a huge connection between the Raj and Arora family which is being kept under covers. An unknown source also shared a picture wherein Ishan and Hiya can be seen hugging each other after the incident outside the Raj residence.

****

****

Article 02.

Hiya Raj comes to watch T20 World Cup. Fans start teasing.

Yesterday, during the second match of India in the tournament, Hiya Raj was seen in the stadium, supporting the team.

Fans start making assumptions about Hiya Raj and Ishan Arora's relationship which is still a rumour since neither have confirmed anything. But it seems like the Mahabharat actress was smitten by the prince's batting as she was seen clapping and laughing, while cheering Ishan and his performance. Fans took no time to capture the moments and make several edits on them. The #IshaYa was trending on number one across all the social media platforms for a day.

Hiya Raj is an Indian actress who would be seen in many upcoming Bollywood films and is also working with a famous Hollywood director.

Ishan Arora is an Indian cricketer and model. He's been into limelight since his performance in Under-19 World Cup. He is currently a part of the Indian Men's cricket team.