(3) UNEXPECTED UNION

The unknown voice in air grabbed everyone's attention

The unknown voice in air grabbed everyone's attention. The words voiced out by that voice was demanding more attention, because Arjun was getting accused, surprisingly. The owner of voice was none other than Subhadra.

"Let's go to your mata. I will complain about you," Subhadra was pulling Arjun along with him who was walking behind her in utter astonishment.

"Such a strange girl you are! I have already accepted my fault and have apologized you. Despite that you aren't ready to get cool down," he kept blabbering which was ignored by her all the time.

"I will get cool down after complaining about you to your mata. Let's do it," she turned towards him with a sharp glare.

"What should I do?" He asked.

"You should accept your fault in front of your mata," she demanded.

"Hey! What happened? Have you changed your mind? You could go this way," he felt her grip lossed on his grip. Taking advantage of that, he released himself, quickly.

Then he stretched his hand backwards indicating her to leave.

"Bua maa! Is it really you?" The excited girl rushed to Kunti crushing Arjun's foot, accidentally.

"Weird girl! It was good that she didn't weight much. Even, I didn't feel her weight. Does her existence hold nothing to be called as weight?" He bent down to caress his leg thinking he would feel pain due to her action. To his surprise, he didn't feel even the slightest of pain.

"Why are you looking so surprised, Bua maa? You didn't recognize me, right? I am Subhadra whom you had promised to visit again, but you didn't. You even had promised to make me live with you, permanently," Subhadra faked a complaining look.

"Subhadra! My dear! You have grown up into such a beautiful girl!" Kunti managed to speak after a loud gasp.

"According to me, you are more beautiful than me, because there's no beauty like a mother and no bliss like her affection," saying so Subhadra bent down to touch Kunti's feet.

Pandav brothers were exchanging smiles at Subhadra's compliment for Kunti. Collecting Subhadra from down, Kunti hugged her, tightly.

"Looks like mata really have made mind not to let Subhadra go away from her," Nakul interrupted when the ladies didn't break hug for a long time.

"Won't you be happy if you get back your partner in play time, Kul?" Sliding herself from hug, Subhadra looked straight at Nakul.

"You recognised me!" Nakul didn't expect to be recognized.

"How can I forget my cheerful friend with cute thoughts?" Subhadra walked near Nakul with a wide smile.

"Don't you think that there's some lack in your compliments?" Nakul settled his upper stole around his neck.

"You are always handsome, Kul!" Subhadra complimented with a soft chuckle.

"That's like a real compliment for me. Let me introduce you to everyone," Nakul stretched his hand towards his brother as a gesture of his next action.

"No need of that, Kul. I have recognised jyeshth, bhrata bheem and Sahdev already," folding hands, Subhadra greeted them, respectively.

"Have you recognised him?" Nakul moved his gaze towards Arjun.

"Yes, he is the one who used to interrupt our play time in childhood. Even, he did the same this time too," Subhadra's complaining look appeared on her face again, and this time it was a real one.

"What did he do?" Nakul's keen gaze was interrogating Arjun, silently.

"I was playing with a few children. As soon as he came there all of them went away. I was just about to win," she replied.

"Devi ji! Devi ji! Where are you?" A voice was heard.

"Looks like someone is searching for me. Bua maa, I request you all to rest here. I will be back as soon as possible," uttering these in hurry, Subhadra ran in direction of that voice.

"Devi ji! Is she the Goddess of demons? She can't be the one," Arjun declared in disbelief.

"What do you mean, bhrata Arjun?" Nakul threw a teasing look with a smile getting matched to that.

"Change the direction of your imagination, Nakul. She's a human being. She can never be related to demons in any way," an annoyed Arjun explained with a smack on Nakul's hairs.

"Let's wait for her. Only she can reveal this mystery," Kunti suggested with a small smile.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASYUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏