Part 18

_______________________________
_______________________ _______________________________

♥️~part 18 ~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

*Tae reaches the carousel first...Taehyung then stops and waits for Lily after he realizes that he is the one that is in the lead right now...*

*Lily reaches the carousel...Lily stops right next to Tae as she takes a deep breath since she was a bit out of breath from running...*

*The operator lets Tae and Lily into the ride..."Alright! Now we should buckle our searbelt...The ride is going to be kinda rough..."*

*The ride finally starts and Tae and Lily start to get pulled into the ride..."We are starting now...Hold on tight!" The ride starts to slowly speed up now and it's starting to swing from side to side...*

*Tae and Lily hold on to the sides of their seats very tightly..."Okay...We are going to start going around in circles..." The ride starts to go around in circles now and the ride is a bit thrilling at this moment...*

*The ride is getting a bit scary now...The ride is swinging pretty fast now and the speed is only increasing as the ride progresses..."It's only going to get faster from here on..." Tae is getting a bit scared himself..."Hold on tight and close your eyes..."*

*Lily is holding on very tightly as she tries to follow tae's advice...Lily closes her eyes and she tightly holds her seat's sides...*

*Lily manages to grab Tae's arm while she keeps her eyes closed..."It's getting too fast..."Tae is holding her hand so tightly now...Tae isn't exactly enjoying the ride as well..."Please hold on even tighter..."*

*The ride finally stops..."Okay...We made it..."Tae is breathing pretty heavily and his heart is beating very fast..."I think we should go to the spinning rides next?"*

*Lily seems to still be slightly shaken up from the ride...*Tae notices that Lily is still shaken up..."We don't have to go if you don't want to..."Tae is still very mindful of Lily's feelings and he doesn't want her to force herself if she is uncomfortable..."It's totally fine if you want to skip the spinning rides?"

*Tae notices that Lily and him are laughing a lot as Lily proceeds to run towards a spinning ride and Tae playfully chases after her..."Let's go on this one first."*

*Tae and Lily spend the whole day together at the park...They go on the rest of the kiddie rides after the spinning ride...They also go back to ride in the carousel multiple times since Lily enjoyed it a lot...*

*Tae also buys Lily some snacks at the snack bar in the park...They eat some snacks together and relax in the park...*

*let's go and have dinner together,
Tae and Lily exit the park and they start to search for a place where they can go for dinner...*

*Tae looks up and sees that there is a nice looking restaurant not too far from where they are...Tae points towards the restaurant..."Let's go there to eat."*lily nood ..

They have dinner together and then taehyung dropped lily at home....
While dropping taehyung said you should move on from him , you can see there is someone who loves you a lot but you just have to find out who the someone is.....

*Lily is confused..."What do you mean?

Taehyung: nothing then he left from there....

*Lily went straight to her room now and she is currently in her bed in her room...Lily is thinking...Lily is starting to feel sad when Tae said that last thing...*