Chapter 0 - Prologue

...

Another day, another boring life. Everything's the same. Except for...
That day.

The day I died. The day I go missing.

It's on a Friday evening. It's raining heavily. Everyone's packing up. The bell finally rang and the whole class got up.

"Thank you, teacher!" The whole class says out loud. Akane started packing up, while also waiting for her friend, Ella.

"Uhm, Akane! I think I need to go first because my mom needs me to get home early today so... Bye!"

Says Rina, and running away from the class and disappeared from her sight.

"...Seriously?" Akane sighs, and got up. As she was about to walks out of the class, someone called for her.

"Akane!" Says a girl's voice. "Oh, Nana. Did you called for me?" Says Akane.

"Yeah, someone wants to meet you." Says Nana.

"Who?" Akane asked. "Kani..." Nana replied. "I'll show you the way to her, okay?" Says Nana again.

"Ah, okay then." Akane replied as she follows Nana who is leading the way.

Later...

Nana leads Akane to the school's lab, and it's getting pretty dark. Finally, Nana stopped and looked at Akane and spoke in a scared voice. "I-I'm sorry..."

"Huh...? What do you mea-" Before she could continue, suddenly her mouth got covered by someone. And before she realizes it, she passed out.

Few minutes later...

Akane wakes up due to someone splashing water on her.

"Wake the fuck up, bitch!" Says a voice.
Her vision is still blurry, but she still can see. There's one girl with a blonde hair, and other two girls behind her. And in the corner, there's... Nana?

"Finally. You woke up." Says the same voice. "Who... Are you??" Akane asked.

"You don't even know me? Ugh. I'm Kani." She replied.

"Kani?? You're the one who wanted to 'talk' to me?" Akane replied in a slight pissed off tone.

"Oh, wow. How dare you use that tone with me?" Kani replied back.

"Look, I don't know what did I do to you, but I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. Now, can we please just stop this??" Says Akane.

"Ha. You think only one stupid apology can convince me to stop this? That's not enough. You just reported me, and got me suspended for two weeks, you know? So, you need to pay for this." Says Kani, with a sinister smile.

After that, she starts pulling her hair and starts cutting her skin, lips and hair. Akane screamed in pain, but she can't do anything about it because she was tied.

"HAHAHAH!! Listen here, you bitch. Even if you screamed at the top of your lung, no one can hear you. Because nobody's here!" Kani laughed in amusement.

A few hours later...

"Woops. Is she dead?" Says one of the girls who is with Kani. "Yeah, seems like it." Kani replied.

"Well, who cares? We'll put her body at the back of the school." Says Kani again.

And after that incident, I was never been found again. I was missing for months. And after 6 months, I was finally awake again. But... I feel... Weird. I can't feel my body. And there was... A doll.

"Yo!" Says the doll casually. "Huh...? What the-?" Says Akane in confusion.

To be continued!

(Sorry if it's a little too short)