Prologue: The Gathering

Hello everyone Rue here with a new story. Yes I finally decided to do HSR reaction story with Caelus being the main focus.

Anyway there are some reasons why the delay of this story being released.

1) Busy life and job. Everything is going up except so focus on work kinda made me have less time to write especially the past few months.

2) The lack information. The 2.1 revealed a lot of things and also the upcoming 2.2 version will finally conclude the Penacony Storyline something I look forward to. But of course I also made modifying the current chapters I'm writing since the information revealed more and such.

3)Writers block. Been getting a lot recently.

4) Planning upcoming chapters. Yeah I already plan some chapters.

Disclaimer: Any images used here don't belong to me but belong to their respective owners.

Story take place after Penacony storyline.

Caelus was in his hotel room after the events of Penacony. He was tired and wanted nothing more than to relax. Many secrets reveal and such but the most shocking to him was Firefly identity.

For him he was conflicted. She lied to him and such but the same time he really didn't care anymore that Firefly was SAM. Caelus knew that he was just happy to see Firefly alive.

As Caelus was deep in his thoughts suddenly a portal appeared above him.

"What the-" Caelus eyes widen in shock and before he could anything he was suck into the portal.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Caelus screams as suddenly felt he was free falling from the portal that he was suck in.

Soon Caelus finally felt he landed on something. He groans and managed to stand up.

Suddenly the room lights turn on and Caelus suddenly found himself in a giant theater.

"A Theater?" Caelus frown as he looks around when suddenly he saw several portals opened up in the air

"A Theater?" Caelus frown as he looks around when suddenly he saw several portals opened up in the air. He recognized those voice.

He saw astral express crew came out from the portal and crash on the ground.

"Everyone!" Caelus shouted as he immediately runs towards the crew.

"Uhhh...Weird portal suck us just spell trouble." March groans as she managed to stands up along with the others. She heard Caelus voice and saw Caelus running towards them. "Caelus!"

Soon Caelus was in front of them. "You guys okay?" Caelus asked worried to his friends.

"We're good...just suprised and crashed to the ground...but good." March said happily.

"Yes this is just some unexpected circumstances...but nothing like we faced before." Dan Heng said.

"Another mysterious case for the astral express." Pom-pom said with sigh as if already used this kind of situation.