My Best Friend {Taylor Lautner}

First of.... Love Taylor Lautner.....that's it

   "Hey you're it!" I ran towards that little spikey haired boy, who was standing by the tree with his back turned towards me. His piercing brown eyes was more than I could handle. we were only 7 back then, but even at that age, I knew I would like him.  

"Hey! No fair, I wasn't ready," He said to me. A huge grin planted on his face. He walked up to me slowly, then finally started to chase me.   

****

At 10 we became even closer, I started to like him even more, more than a friend, but I couldn't tell him, "Why is Jennifer so hot?" He would say to me, why can't she just look at me for once? I knew he would never look at me like that. I was a little on the fat side, my cheeks were filled, my stomach was filled, filled with fat! I wasn't an acttractive ten year old, I would never be an acttractive girl.   If Taylor Lautner, my suppose to be best friend doesn't think i'm acttractive, why would anybody else?   ***

A few months passed and it was my 11th birthday, "Daniel, I have something to say!" He whispered into my ears, his breath heating me like a lightening bolt.   "Okay," I smiled at him, he looked worried. He bit his lower lip as we walked out into the dark alone. "What's it Taylor? Spill the beans, what do you want me to get you out of this time?" I asked him, I pulled my ravenous black hair into a ponytail; if there was one thing I loved about my body, was my sweet locks! they were awesome.    "I'm moving," he told me. A soft michigan breeze blew against my face, the scene felt so simple, so calm, but it wasn't inside, I was crushed into millions and billions of pieces!

Why in the world would he break such horrible news to me like that on my birthday?   I tried my best to hold back the tears that was building up in my tear ducts...."When are you leaving?" my voice quivered. I tried my best to keep it steady...Don't cry Daniel, Don't cry! I kept telling myself. He would write me, I know he would.  

Taylor was a big dreamer, he wanted to be a karate kid, and he became a karate kid...best in the world to be exact! What really caught his attention was acting....he wasn't really into it, he just liked it....but he pursued it. He's parents believed in him, and they took chances with him, they raised him well, they were strict and well i guess it had it's benefits!  

"Tomorrow," he said softly....WHAT! tomorrow? he has got to be kidding me!  

"What the he... What do you mean tomorrow? and you're telling me this now?" I asked him! I sighed.

"Fine then, promise me one thing though!"   

"Sure, shoot! anything for you my darling!" we laughed, he had no idea what he was doing to me when he said those words.  

"Promise you would write and call everyday! promise, PROMISE!" i held him by his shirt.    he laughed, "Okay, okay, i promise!"  

"So where and why excatly are you moving?"  

"To califonia, i'm going to be an actor, i'm really serious about this!" he told me, and I could hear the seriousness in his voice. his parents really took chances with him, well it' there only son.  

"What if it doesn't work out?"  

"i'm not going to think about that right now! let's just both think positive."  

"Fine then...promise you will come visit! Promise you will forever remeber me!"  

***  

Well he kept his promises when he moved, he started writing and calling me everyday! I was happy, he didn't forget me.   A few years later when he was 13, Everything was going great with our long distance friendsship, until he wrote me one day.  

Hey Danzzzzzzzzzzzz,   Guess what? I. Got. An. Up. Coming Movie. Hahahahahaha, i'm so freaking excited...be sure to watch it okay when it's out. It's called The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, i'm so excited, my parents are flipping out. I'm one step ahead from becoming the person i want to be...I can't wait for you to see that movie... and guess what My Got A Girlfwend...she is really nice, i want you to meet her one day... I'll upload some pictures of us soon...  

XXXX Taylor.  

There was a bunch of things wrong with that E-mail, first of all, he got a Girlfriend, second, he got a girlfriend and 3rd he got a girlfriend.   What the hell was wrong with him? Why honestly Why? Why couldn't he see how much I like him, maybe like isn't enough. Okay, I love him! Sigh, I wanted to jump into the computer screen, but I held my composure.  

Hey Taylor   Pretty excited to see you on the Teley... I'm very happy for you, your parents must be proud of you. because I know I am. also, i'm happy that you got a girlfriend, still single around here... my ugly face isn't cutting it for the Michi Boys....Lol...Anyway hope you guys are happy.   P.S I'm waiting for the pics... i wanna see the girl who stole u from me!...:'(...Lol  

He Could not see the seriousness that was in the message. 

The next day he sent me a few pictures, she was pretty; prettier than me, her body was nothing compared to mine, maybe that's what he wants in a girl...prettiness if so, I lost the battle a long time ago.   As time passed by, the e-mails and phone calls started to drift away.. I thought maybe it was the movie but the Movie Came out and nothing... Nothing what so ever.  

I was Angry at him, so I didn't watch the movie. I tried to be a better person and Call him and e-mail him...nothing. I felt so mad, so angry, so beaten.  

Until on day, my Dad got a Job, A Job in C.A.L.I.F.O.N.I.A... I was very happy, I always wanted to go there. My love for Taylor Lautner had died and now I wanted a new life... brand new life... I wanted nothing to do with Taylor Lautner any more.

P.S Watch Out For The Accidents