09|• leaving?

(maybe childhood is memorable because of the person you have spent it with.)

Ruhi -  17, Yuvaan - 21

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Baba? " Ruhi groggily walked towards the sofa, where a newspaper and some scarves were thrown around with her father lying between them.

With every step she took, the killer headache came back almost making her stumble on her foot but the only thing making her walk was a snack placed on the centre table. She was hungry, tired and hungry.

"Uth gyi? " Raghav asked without toring  his gaze away from the television, lying on the sofa while munching on snacks.

Ruhi groaned and went to jump on the sofa to sit beside her father's stomach and eat something. But her father screamed instead making her flinch back at the sudden voice.

"Ruhi!! Dekhke!! "

"Kya dekhke? " She asked, holding her head as the loud voice caused her headache to worsen.

"Tere baba ki kamar. " Naina hit on her head, eliciting a painful whimper from her she didn't realize her mother was also sitting on the sofa near her father's feet.

"Aai maaro nahi. " She requested in a crying tone, a frown forming on her face.

"Kyu naa maro devi ji ko? Kaam toh tumhare bade achhe h na jaise? " Naina sarcastically said, her eyes narrowing at her.

"Meine kya kar diya ab? "

"Din me das baar bolti hu mein ki anjaan insaan se kuch liya mat kar, kuch khaya mat kr agar koi de! Par nahi—tumko toh uchhal ke bhang peeni thi na. " Naina taunted and again hit her head making her yelp and sit beside her father who has now sat quietly on the sofa, watching them while eating kachori.

"Baba dekho na aai ko!! " She whined and slightly pointed her finger at Naina.

"Dekhta hi toh hu, or bas dekhta hi reh jata hu teri aai ko. "

"..."

"..."

"Meine kuch galat bola?" Raghav awkwardly smiled at Naina and ruhi who were just blankly staring at him without moving an inch.

"Wrong timing baba. " Ruhi said and once again pulled an innocent face seeing her mother shooting draggers at her with her eyes.

"Aai... Unhone pyar se offer kiya tha.. Isliye pii liya meine. " Her voice fading as she completes her sentence, nervously looping her thumps around each other.

"Achha jii...ek kaam krte h—apke liye koi rishta ayega toh hum bhi turant han bol denge... Woh toh pyar se hi laayenge na? " Naina asserted with an extra sweet voice making Ruhi cringe a little.

"Baba." She looked up to her father for help but sighed after finding him staring at her with narrow eyes.

Aaj toh tu gyi ruhi, maut ha aaj teri.

"She is right Ruhi.. Woh toh achha tha ki unka koi bad intention nahi tha. Agar kuch kr dete woh toh... Hum kaha dhundte rehte tumko? " Raghav softly scolded making sure to not raise his voice more than necessary.

"Sorry, abse pakka dhyan rakhungi. " She promised while pinching her skin of neck and both of them sighed as naina sat beside her and caressed her hair.

"Hume kitni chinta ho gyi tumhari pata h? "

"Or uss chinta me meri kamar bhi tut gyi. " Raghav mumbled more to himself but it was heard by both ruhi and naina.