character Part 1

Name: Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland SussexAge: 49

Age: 49

Gender: Female

Physical Appearance: Victoria has long, golden blonde hair that falls in loose waves down her back. She has piercing blue eyes and a strong jawline, inherited from her father's side of the family. She stands at a regal 5'8' and has a slender but athletic build. Her skin is fair and flawless, with a rosy flush to her cheeks.

Personality Traits: Victoria is a natural leader, confident and poised even in the face of adversity. She is intelligent and quick-witted, always analyzing situations and coming up with strategic solutions. Despite her royal status, Victoria is down-to-earth and approachable, with a warm and kind heart. She is fiercely loyal to her family and country, and will do anything to protect them.

Background: Victoria was born into the Swedish royal family as the eldest daughter of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia. She grew up in the royal palace in Stockholm, receiving a top-notch education in preparation for her future role as Crown Princess. As a child, Victoria was a tomboy and loved playing sports, but as she got older, she embraced her royal duties and responsibilities with grace and determination.

Other Relevant Information: In addition to being the Crown Princess of Sweden, Victoria is also the Duchess of Västergötland, a title she inherited from her mother's side of the family. She is fluent in multiple languages and has traveled extensively, representing Sweden in various diplomatic events. Victoria is also a strong advocate for women's rights and environmental conservation, using her platform to bring attention to these important issues. Despite her busy schedule, she always finds time to spend with her husband and fiven young children, who are the light of her life.

 Despite her busy schedule, she always finds time to spend with her husband and fiven young children, who are the light of her life

Name: Crown Prince Harry Mountbatten-Windsor

Age: 46

Gender: Male

Physical Appearance: Crown Prince Harry has inherited his mother's striking blue eyes and his father's red hair. He stands tall at 6'2' with a muscular build. He has a charming smile and a mischievous twinkle in his eye. He is often seen sporting a well-groomed beard.