Episode 30 Sakura's Birthday

That day was 28 march. Sakura,Naruto and ShinaChiku was sleeping . Sakura awaked and she done her daily routines before going to hospital. Naruto woked up . Naruto took his phone and he called at cake shop . " Sent the cake now " he told to owner of shop . "Yes sir " the owner of shop replied to naruto. After 10 minutes the bell was rang . Sakura went to check out who is there but naruto immediately stopped her . "Happy Birthday to my beloved wife Uzumaki Sakura " . Sakura was surprised by this . "You remember my birthday " sakura said to naruto. Naruto went to door and opened it . He gave money to the boy who brought cake . And he came in house . " Surprise Sakura-Chan " . Sakura was surprised by this . She cuddled naruto. " Now go and wake up shina" sakura said to him. He went to shina and started waking him ." Shina - hey shina wake up my little hero" naruto told him . Shina opened his eyes. " papa " he can only speak this now . Shina was now 1 year old baby . Shina started crying . Naruto took him in his arms . They came in downstairs. But there was surprise again . Kizashi and mebuki haruno was already came in kitchen. They cuddled sakura and wished her happy birthday. " My grandson was woked up " kizashi told while moving towards to took shina in his arms . " You are really little naruto" mebiki told . Naruto and Sakura was blushed by this. " Welcome home mom and dad " naruto told them . Kizashi cuddled naruto. After that they cutted the cake . Baby shinachiku was trying to eat cake he was in his mother's arm. " Shina you was not grown too much baby " sakura said to him .

End of Story . Hope you liked it