Inaya: His Fearless Bride

The man who is hungry for power despite of being belonging to one of the most powerful family in the world

The man who is hungry for power despite of being belonging to one of the most powerful family in the world. He likes to control everyone with the power he owns and disobeying him means invitation to hell for the one itself . His name is enough to make the person fear to death cause that's the aura he holds around himself , even his own family is scared of him except his grandmother who is equally as scary as him . Politicians bow at him or you can say he controls them with his power. Businessmen's are desperate to get his name joined to there business but does he give two fucks about them no he don't . Business , success and power these three things are the most important in his life , nothing else matters to him . A tragic past that made him hate his family to the core .

The woman belonging to the most powerful family of India but is hidden from the world by her family . Not that innocent kind of woman . Dare you cross your limits with her she will show you hell on earth . Silent but can destroy you if you will get on bad side of her . Obedience is not in her dictionary she will do whatever she wants without giving two fucks about what others say . Her aura screams confidence that make her more attractive to everyone . The only person who she cares about in her family is her grandmother who is on her deathbed.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

He is the one who makes rules.
She loves to break rules cause rules are meant to be broken.

He likes obedience
She loves to disobey.

He likes to control.
She is not someone whom you can control.

He dosen't like when someone shows him attitude.
She likes to throw attitude on people's face to make them know there place.

If he is hell .
Then she will show you that hell.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

What will happen when she will become his replaced bride that too a fearless one.

Eshanth Singh Yaduvanshi and Inaya Singh Rathore