Chapter 4✨

When i woke up, i opened my phone and saw it was 6:30

When i woke up, i opened my phone and saw it was 6:30. I panicked, wondering how long I had slept. I quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up. While freshening up,
I noticed the nail marks on my arm. i changed into my night suit and tied my hair into a ponytail, grateful that my shirt covered the marks. I hoped no one would notice them. As i headed downstairs, i saw my Massi approaching, asking how I was. i replied that I was fine, and she continued on to my father's room.

"And I went to the kitchen because I was really feeling hungry; I hadn't eaten anything since morning.
Then I saw Mumma.  You waked up she says

'Hmm,' I replied.
'
Diya wants to talk to you,' she said. 'What does she want to talk about?' I asked.
'
Come to the hall,' she replied and went out.

I went directly to the hall without eating anything. i saw Mumma and Massi seated there. I sat in front of Massi.

'I'm going to tell you something, just listen to me calmly,' she said.
'Okay, tell me,' I said.

'We have found a very good match for you,' she said.

'A match for what?' I asked.

'For your marriage,' she said.

(It was really shocking for me.)

'But suddenly?'

'Because the boy I'm telling you about is really good; he doesn't have any flaws.

Firstly, just meet the boy. If you don't like him, then say no, but I'm 100 percent sure you will like him.'

'He is the owner of an interior design company. It's a well-known company.'

'But?' I said.

'Just listen, Vanya. Good matches don't come often. Just meet the boy, then you decide. We are not going to force you,' she said.

(But I didn't find it true.)

'But I'm telling you, the boy is really good,' she said in a convincing tone.

'Okay,' I said.

(Because I didn't want to argue with her.)

Also, I didn't feel like I had something to say in return."

his family coming in the morning? They're coming tomorrow. Massi said in happy  tone

(Another bomb) i said to myself

Yes, just be ready at 10:00. They will reach by 12:30.

( are they really asking me or telling me)

"Get ready beautifully tomorrow (she said)

"Okay," I replied.

✨✨