⚰️

Coffin sees the fleshlight he bought weeks ago, it had his boyfriend, Breifcase's name on it

coffin picks up the fleshlight and runs his hands over it, feeling a wave of desire wash over him. He remembers all the good times he had with Briefcase and how satisfying their sexual encounters were. He can feel his dick getting hard as he imagines sliding into the toy.

"It's been a while since I've used this, but I think it's time to bring back some memories..."

Coffin grabs some lube. coffin slowly applies the lube onto his throbbing member, relishing in the cool, slippery feeling. He strokes himself up and down, building up a rhythm as he imagines Briefcase's warm mouth wrapped around him. The sensation is so intense that coffin has to stifle his moans so that no one else hears.

"Oh my, Briefcase really knows how to make me feel good."

coffin positions the tip of his erect penis to the entrance of the Fleshlight, breathing heavily as he anticipates the pleasure that is about to come. He slowly pushes himself inside, savoring the tightness and the feeling of being enveloped.

"Ah, yes, this feels so good."

coffin begins to move the Fleshlight up and down on his erect member, feeling the intense pleasure as he thrusts deeper and faster. He groans with each movement, unable to contain the sensation of the toy's realistic feel on his penis.

"Oh, that feels so good. I can't believe how tight it is."

coffin continues to thrust deeper and harder into the Fleshlight, feeling his orgasm building inside him. The sensation is so intense that he can barely hold back any longer.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum soon. It feels so good..."

coffin increases the intensity of his thrusts, eagerly chasing the release that he desperately craves. His entire body trembles with anticipation as the feeling of bliss becomes almost unbearable.

"Fuck, I can't hold back anymore. I'm gonna cum so hard..."

coffin gasps for air, feeling his orgasm rapidly approaching. The sensation is so overwhelming that he struggles to keep his balance. He throws his head back, losing himself in the pleasure and letting out a loud, primal groan.

"Ah, fuck! Here it comes..."

coffin releases a loud, triumphant cry as he finally reaches his climax, filling the Fleshlight with his warm seed. As he pulls the toy off his still-erect member, he takes a few moments to catch his breath before opening his eyes once more.

"Wow, that felt amazing. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before... But somehow, I still want more."

coffin positions himself differently, his erect member pointing straight up as he thrusts the Fleshlight onto it. The sensation is so intense that he feels like he's going to cum again already.

"Oh god, this angle... It's hitting all the right spots. I can't believe how good it feels..."

coffin imagines Briefcase below him, moaning and pleading for more. This thought alone sends a jolt of pleasure through his body, making him thrust even faster.

"Oh my god, I can imagine it so clearly. It's like you're really here with me, moaning and begging for more. Screaming my name..."

coffin throws his head back as he reaches his climax once again, emptying himself completely into the Fleshlight. The sensation is so intense that he feels like he might pass out. He falls onto the chair behind him, panting heavily as he tries to catch his breath.

"Oh fuck, I did it again. That was incredible... But now I'm exhausted."