Episode 29 Hanami's Birthday and NaruSaku Day

It's 3 April . Today in Konoha there was all are busy in their work . And today is birthday of 7 hokage's and Best Medical Ninja's Daughter Hanami Uzumaki . At 9 pm hanami was helping her mother to making breakfast for their family . Shinachiku was getting ready for his work . Arashi was playing in his room with toys and naruto was busy in reading the news in Konoha Times. Naruto checked the date " oh my god! Today is 3rd April how I forgot my daughter's birthday " naruto said to himself . He ran towards hanami and sakura in kitchen . " Happy birthday to my sweet daughter hanami-chan" . Naruto cuddled hanami.Sakura already wished hanami in morning with a gift . " We was waiting for you when you will get remember and you will come to wished me dad" hanami told to naruto. Naruto put his hands in his pockets and he removed one beautiful cherry blossom flower kitchen ( sorry if my spelling is wrong of kitchen ) . Hanami glad . " So you already know huh?" Sakura asked naruto. "Yes " he replied to sakura. ShinaChiku cames downstairs with arashi and bell rings .Shina opened the door and he came with cake . "Surprise to all " he and arashi argued . "Wow bro you . Thank you for this " hanami told to shina. " Shina how you buy this cake " sakura asked to shina. " I saved my pocket money for this mom" shina replied . They cut the cake . Ding Dong . Shina went again and he again came with a cake . " Well Happy NaruSaku Day mom and dad it's our plan to give you surprise " . NaruSaku cuddles their kids . Arashi was acolyte in this plan of shinachiku and hanami.