Part 14

???: "Hey! Lily! Over here!"

*Lily's eyes were caught by the attention...She looked at the direction of the voice...*

*TK's thoughts and confession were interrupted when someone suddenly spoke up...*

Lily: "Oh! It's a friend of mine!"

*Lily said as she recognized the voice as someone she knows...Tae then began to be a bit relieved that someone actually interrupted his confession...This could actually save him...And that would ease his nervousness...*

???: "I told you I would see you later! Don't forget!"

*The person's voice continued...And it looked like it got Lily's attention too...*

Lily: "Yeah...Yeah I know...I won't forget!"

*Lily then waved them back as she spoke to them...The person's voice was still heard...It was still trying to get Lily's attention...*

Lily: "Yeah, yeah! See you later!...Goodbye now!"

*Lily replied to the person's voice...She seemed interested enough to continue talking to them a bit more even though she was just about to go inside with Tae...Tae was still relieved that the confession was saved...*

*Lily was still giving the person her attention, even though she was going to head inside our hotel room...Tae then began to quietly mutter some words to himself, while watching the scene from a slight distance...*

"Okay okay...She's still busy talking with that person right now...Good...It'll give me enough time to prepare myself for tonight..."

*Tae then continued to watch quietly from a distance as Lily was still talking with that person...*

???: "I'll be waiting for you! See you then."

*After a few more moments, Lily finally stopped talking to the person...Lily's attention was now back to it's default state, which is not looking at anyone specifically...*

Lily: what were you saying....

"Yeah...About that...What I wanted to ask you...Actually..."

My eyes were looking directly at her...I was now getting nervous...Nothing important...Let's just head inside right now..."

*It looked like my  plans were going to be stopped...i was now just about to give up on confessing my feelings..

Lily: "Alright...Let's just go..."

*Lily responded to him...Lily's tone sounded relaxed and chill...She didn't seem to notice the shift in mood at all, maybe she was just oblivious to the fact...*

"Yeah...*I then just smiled at her before walking next to her...

They went to their room..

*The next day had arrived...I was sitting on my bed at the hotel...I tried to recall what I did last night with Lily... I was blushing so hard...then I hear the teacher.. who is coming from the lobby ....

The teacher announced that today we all going to beach..

*The teacher's announcement made the entire students at the class excited...But for Lily and TK, the moment was different between the two of them...They were looking at each other while smiling...*

Lily PoV: