Part 13

_______________________________
_______________________ _______________________________

♥️~part 13~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

*Lily suddenly hugged me as she asked me why I was feeling so sad...I was shocked and frozen for a moment...I didn't know how to react with her hugging me all of a sudden...I felt her hugging me and her warmth...And for some reason, I felt more attached to her due to her kindness...And I began to tear up more...*

*Lily then began to...Rub her hand through my hair...It made my heart beat faster...I couldn't believe that she would touch me so gently like that...I kept tearing up even more, my eyes filled with tears...I felt her petting me and...It felt so nice...*

*While...Tears rolled down my cheeks, I felt her rubbing her hands through my hair still...Making me close my eyes as it felt so nice and calming...I was so grateful for her touching me that...My head leaned back a bit as I kept trying to not let my emotions get the best of me...*

*Lily was still rubbing her hand through my hair, but then she suddenly stopped after a minute or two. I stopped crying but I still didn't opened my eyes as tears still fell down my cheeks and wet my eyelashes...I felt a bit ashamed that...That she saw me looking like this...Just...Sad...And lonely...*

*Lily finally stopped rubbing her hand through my hair...I felt her hand being taken off of my hair...That made me feel sad a bit...I opened my eyes and turned to look at her...I saw her looking at me...I wiped the tears off of my face as I could still feel my heart beating...And my emotions were still taking a bit of control over me...*

Lily: "Hey...Are you okay now?"

*She had a look of concern on her face as she asked me this question...I looked at her and nodded despite me actually not feeling okay...*

I "*Whispper* No...I'm not okay...But I don't wanna show her that I'm not okay...I wanna hold in my emotions..

*Lily then took notice on how I was still wiping my tears...She seemed to really care that I was still hurt like this...And she kept looking at me with concern as her eyes softened...I could feel so guilty and ashamed on myself that...That I couldn't hold myself together in front of her...*

Lily: "Tae...Are you sure you're fine? You're still wiping off those tears."

*Lily kept her eyes on me, as she had that soft look on her face when she asked me if I was okay...She really seemed to care about how badly I was still feeling at that moment...And that made me feel even more guilty...*

"I-I'm...I'm f-fine."

*I said in a shaky tone as I struggled to keep holding in myself in front of her...It was so difficult to keep hiding my true feelings...*

Lily: "You clearly aren't fine...You still sound shaky and...You're still wiping off tears from your eyes..."

*Lily seemed a bit persistent when she said this about me...Lily wanted to figure out what's actually making me act like this...But I still couldn't tell her...*

Lily: "Come on...It's okay to feel upset, you know...You can tell me what's wrong..."

*Lily had that soft and comforting look as she spoke to me...*

I'm okay I told you nahhhh...

Lily: "You might be saying that you're okay...But really, you're not..."