Part 12

_______________________________
_______________________ _______________________________

♥️~part 12 ~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

After sometime:

*I then go back to my group..

Teacher: okay ,now the second game is cooking ..In this game, each group would have to send one student to cook and cook at least 3 different dishes that is provided by the teacher. The dishes they had to choose were Fried Rice, Spaghetti, and Curry. The students would then cook and present to the judges, which are the teachers themselves, who would then judge and score their efforts...*

*The class' attention focused on the cooking station as they were waiting for each group to start with their dishes and cooking....*

Teacher: "Alright, the time for each group is 25 minutes. 25 minutes is all the time you have to prepare the dishes. Now, you all can make your choices on who you want to send and what dishes you wanna make...Once you made your decision, you have to go and start cooking now..."

*As the teachers said those words, each group thought hard and quickly decided on who they want to send out and which dish they wanna focus on with their limited time...*

*After some time, the groups had made their choices of cooking the dishes and the ones that would cook them...The only thing left was for the groups to go and begin cooking the dishes they would present to the teachers, who were the judges and scorers of this game...*

*As Lily cheered for JK, I also watched him while he prepared the dishes for the Cooking Game...not gonna lie he is the best cook...

( I miss his live when he used to cook for him awhhhh😭😭😭) okay back to story...

She always seem to cheer for JK a bit more than me...No, she is always cheering for him more than me...I really have to learn how to keep away from these thoughts...She isn't my girlfriend after all...She's more interested in other guys like JK...I should just be happy if we became friends..."

Lily PoV:

*In the game, I was watching JK cook the dishes and was impressed by how fast he can be...i cheered on him quietly while watching him...A silent cheer...But i still was cheering him on....*

I wonder that, if we get married he's gonna cook for me tooo ,while thinking this a big blush appeared on my face, *These thoughts made me giggle inside, making me blush even more while thinking it...

*I was still in the moment thinking of me and JK being together. i kept smiling, giggling and even blushing at him...

*Once JK finished cooking the dishes, I snapped out of my thoughts, I clapped and smiled at him while still watching him.

" how fast and good you cooks...I said to jk..

He smiled back at me and said
Jk: as you know , I'm the best...And winked at me..

*I then giggled as JK winked at me. My heart started to beat so fast as I blushed so hard..

*I was feeling myself become more attached to JK than before. As I felt my heart beating faster, I continued to watch and interact with him...

*The Teachers then judged the dishes being made...They tasted the dishes and scored them based on the taste, texture, presentation, and etc...They were pretty strict about the scoring, and they even gave feedback on the dishes being made by each group...*

*After a while, the teachers were done scoring, as they then went and gathered the groups up in the center again...Everyone was quiet as they waited to hear or see who the winner and who lost in this Cooking Game...*

Teacher: "Alright then, the winner for this round, which is the Cooking Game, is...Group D!"

*Group D were the ones that had JK as the cook...me and JK clapped, while also the rest of the group celebrated their victory...*

*Group C then clapped, as they accepted that they lost this round and did not get mad...*

Teacher: "Now, as for the loser, which is the worst one in this round..."

Group A: "Aw. This isn't fair...We tried our hardest..."

Group B: "The scores were pretty tight and close, but still..."

Teacher: "For this round, the losing group is...Group B!"

*JK was smiling slightly, as he looked at the scores...He was pretty proud of himself for winning both games so far.*

*Later that evening, everyone gathered by the fireplace and sat in a circle while it was nighttime...The teacher was also there with us as he was planning to tell us a story, as he started with..."Once upon a time.."

*Tae: thought to himself again while this was happening...*

TK: "*Whispper* She seems so invested in learning about this story and...She only seems to look at JK during the whole story..."

*Teacher left, as the students were now left to themselves for the night...And they decided to play truh or dare and started to...Play the game...*

*The game proceeded, with students sharing their truths and lies, daring each other and so on...It was a fun time for the students to experience, as they were learning about each other in a more direct way...Even more so than during the day...*

*I was giggling as they were playing truth or dare...I kept giving dares to JK, making him do things like dancing in front of everyone, or singing, or eating hot spicy chips...All of which JK did...JK was enjoying the game as well, but it was obvious that I was enjoying it with him a bit more...

Tae pov:-

*As Lily started to dare me, she told me to sing a song in front of everyone....That made me feel a bit nervous and scared...But she did dare me...I guess I do have to sing...*

*Lily expected me to sing a happy and cheerful song...I couldn't pick any romantic song, but I was gonna sing for her, and I felt that it might be too much for me to handle...I was sweating as I was thinking about the song to sing...*

*I took some deep breaths...And decided to sing a song that felt like it would match my hurting and painful mood...*

* I was standing in the center, as everyone was watching me...I didn't looked at anyone else while I was about to sing, on, I tried to ignore my feelings so that I wouldn't crack and cried...*

"I started to sing.....

Huhhhhhh.......

I think you all the time,
Where you are,
Who you're with,

Lost without you baby,

I wish you would love me again,
No, I don't wanna nobody else,
I wish you could love me again,

                           Again....

*I sang until the song ended...The class were silent as I finished the song...I stopped singing...And that was when Lily got out of the circle and stood close to me...*

"And then suddenly she did something unexpected...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
*Do Vote and follow me to be
updated about my stories *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
*Thanx for reading *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
* The Bad Boy That Stole My Heart*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
                    By—— @itx-meshoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~