(1) PLAY TIME

Consisting many cheers and colours, life has many phrases to fill us with pleasant vibes, and the completion of student life is one among those phrases

Subhadra, the princess of Dwarka was happily enjoying the last days of her stay at Kanyakul. Playing with friends in nearby waterfall, chasing butterflies and rabbits, pranking anyone whenever any chance occurs had been her daily routine since a few days.

"Subhadra, please stop. We can't chase you anymore," a girl urged.

"Why so, Renu? It's my favourite game to play, but whenever I play this no one continues with me," Subhadra complained with an annoyed huff.

"No one continues with you, because no one can match with your speed, let alone catch you," Karenumati stood at her place, pressing hands on her knees due to tiredness.

"Wait! Where's Vijaya? She was also chasing me along with you, wasn't she?" Subhadra realised the absence of the third member of their group.

"She had stopped chasing you. Look there! She was busy in feeding squirrels under that tree. Such a great animal lover she is!" Karenumati pointed towards Vijaya who was sitting a little far.

"She is such an animal lover listening whose talks even animals may suffer from amnesia!" Subhadra bursted out on her own comment.

"That's true. She's such a talkative!" a giggling Karenumati joined Subhadra.

Both Subhadra and Karenumati walked towards Vijaya while commenting about Vijaya and chuckling, considering the distance they kept crossing.

"Vijaya, again you did cheating! Why did you stop in between the game?" Subhadra came in front of Vijaya placing hands on her hips.

"I knew that I wouldn't catch you. So, I thought to save my energy to do something good," Vijaya flashed a witty smile complimenting her own reply.

"You are just boring these squirrels out with you talks," Subhadra corrected.

"Even you do bore me making me chase you," Vijaya too got involved in the counter.

"Don't blame me just because you can't catch me," Subhadra didn't like any interruption during play time, and if that happened her annoyance had no place to halt at.

"One day someone will defeat you in this game, and I will cheer for him," Vijaya decided to play with Subhadra through words.

"Who will defeat me? Even my brothers couldn't chase me," Subhadra reminded about her record.

"That great man would be your husband," Karenumati spoke up, finally.

Vijaya supported Karenumati giggling with her, and throwing teasing looks at Subhadra.

"I too will join hands with my future brothers in law against you both," it was subhadra's turn to smile at the duo.

"Let's see!" The duo replied.

"Yes, let's see!" Subhadra too repeated the same.

As evening was approaching nearer girls returned to aashram of Kanyakul. Wrapping the rest of their routine, they went to sleep. Silence prevailed in the air in no time, but Subhadra's peaceful sleep got disturbed by a sound.

Getting up from bed, she looked out of the window. She saw someone trying to enter into the premises of aashram. She could see only silhouette of that person. Cattle of aashram started to make noises conveying their excitement from their places, and that person escaped from there, quickly.

Subhadra got worried due to the unusual incident, and decided to talk with her brother Krishna through telepathy like she had been doing since many years.

"Bhratashri, someone tried to barge into aashram. Who was he?" Subhadra narrated the incident in brief.

"Who else can be except Jarasandh? He came there to harm you," Kanha's mischief was somewhere suppressed in his voice which couldn't sense at that time.

"Don't worry, Bhratashri. I am all alert, and won't allow anyone to harm me or anyone else in aashram. Good night," she assured him, confidently.

The memories filled with miseries became alive in Subhadra's mind at Jarasandh's mention. Jarasandh had attacked several times on Yadav clan for avenging the death of his son in law Kans. Even though he couldn't win over Yadav clan yet they had to face the loss of war.

Coming out of her thoughtfulness, Subhadra picked up the quill and wrote something on a parchment. Then she walked out of the aashram, quietly.

So readers, here's the first part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏