JJ's crush.. (Argatha's chapter)

JJ's POV:

I really like y/n...but I don't know how to confess to them.

"Hey y/n," I said to y/n as they entered the daycare.

"Hi JJ!!" y/n said to me, Argatha was right next to them, and Melody and Bernice/Bobby were watching TV while Fran and Kelly were drawing.

"Hi JJ.." Said Argatha, she didn't look very happy to see me..

TEN MINUTES LATER👶👶👶👶

Melody and Bernice/Bobby were making fun of another random kid who isn't important, and Fran and Kelly were still drawing at the art table.

I was sitting on the floor with y/n watching TV..I really wanted to confess to them the and there but I couldn't bring myself to it, I probably won't confess to them for a long long time..well we are only 3-4 years old but I know that I will like them for all of my life!!!!

"HEY Y/N!!! GET OVER HERE TO HELP ME FIGHT THIS STINKY POO!!!" yelled Melody from across the room over to y/n

"I NO NO WANNA!!!" y/n yelled across the room back at Melody

Melody ran over to y/n and dragged them over to where her and Bernice/Bobby were bullying this unimportant kid to.

Y/n went along with what Melody and Bernice/Bobby were doing but they were just standing by there and not bullying the kid too.

After a little while Kelly came over to them and dragged Bernice/Bobby away to go and do something else, then Argatha ran after them and soon Fran had sat next to me and watched TV.

"Hey JJ.. do you like y/n...?" Fran asked me quietly

"What...? NO!!" I replied to her quickly

"Okay..but just know that I don't believe you." Fran said to me and then moved away

It seemed like she found out that I like y/n...was it that obvious...?

👶👶👶👶👶👶👶

After nap time and snack time my mama had come to pick me up from daycare. I was sad to say bye to y/n...but i had to

"Bye y/n..." I said sadly to y/n

"Bye JJ!!" y/n responded

My mama had stayed to talk to the Adult for a few more minutes so I got to talk and play (mostly play) to y/n and the others for a little while more!!

Argatha and Kelly were sitting and talking together, while Melody and Bernice/bobby, Fran, y/n, and I were all running around and playing

👶👶👶👶👶

After a while my mama had stopped talking to the Adult and had dragged me out of daycare, I had to sit in the backseat of the car.

~~~~~~~~

word count: 457