05- Replay, Repeat, Retract..

Tajani Graham

September 7, Friday 

1:23PM

📍Cherry Gardens

"Uncle mi seh mi neva approach the nigga.. him approach me"

Technically a me put mi hand pon him first.. but a because him did a threaten Nomi.

***Flash Back***

September 6 Thursday

📍Campion College 

9:21AM

"Kick the ball gi Ombre nuh" I shouted to Dre, because he was fumbling with the ball.

Even though it's not a real match mi still wah win.

Watching him kick the ball to him, it was now passed to me, preventing the other side from tackling me  I passed it to Dre again and he passed it to someone else.

"Yo leggo offa mi nuh" I felt a pair of hands  on my shoulder, feeling him kick me in the back of my leg I dipped going down to the grass of the field.

"My bad, mi neva realize the ball gone" He said walking pass me.

What the fuck? Him fucking blind? Dem nigga yah look like them love man.

Coach coming over towards me  he looked at me and then the nigga who kicked me, "Yuh done" said tapping him on the shoulder, "Shower off and mi nuh wah si yuh pon mi field again"

"But-"

Coach dismissing him as he walked over to me

"Yuh can walk?" He asked looking at my leg which was hurting me slightly.

Nodding I held his hand which was stretched out me, "Ago call it quits and guh maths" I said to coach and he nodded.

Taking up my bag from the stands I noticed that I was hopping a bit.

Mommy ago ask a bagga questions, yah now.

 Walking out of the field area I decided to take my usual route to the washrooms, when I began to feel a pair of eyes on me.

Weird.

"Mek nuh noise and mi fuck yuh up" feeling a pair of hands on me the back of my neck I paused.

God guh wid mi, cause dem pussy yer ago mek mi kill dem.

"Feel yuh coulda do that and get weh? feel yuh coulda tek mi gyal and walk weh?.. Juss suh?" 

If mi kill him now a me wrong.

Turning to look at him nonchalantly, he darted his fist into my nose and I didn't even know he was going to. 

Trying to hold my nose in pain I felt him kick me in the same area of my leg causing me to go down.

Climbing over me, he spat on me multiple times, also hearing the commotion everyone was now crowded watching us fight.. well him fight me.

Trying to block him from my face, He crippled my fingers causing me to remove them.

"Fucking ediat... fucking fool, feel yuh too worshiped inna dah school yere bad man mi nuh friad a yuh yere".