Part 11

_______________________________
        _______________________                     _______________________________     
                        ♥️~part 11~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

Taehyung pov:

I  *"Whispper* Or...Should I make a move so that they would back off...? Yeah...It seems like I have to pull some strings now..."

No, I'm not gonna do that ,because,"if it's meant to be, fate will bring you us together..

Is it true that if you love someone truly, destiny will always unite you both someday?
May be , but not for me coz  I'm the unlucky person...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when jungkook called me...

Jk :- bro, where's your mind our bus is here, everyone is waiting for you let's go..

He nods as he gets up from his seat, and then follow jungkook to the bus...

When they finished taking a seat on the bus, as the bus started to ride away from the airport.

*The bus soon stops at the destination, as everyone starts to leave...*

*Taehyung and Jungkook are also the last people off the bus, as they start to carry their bags and walk towards the hotel...*

*As we are about to enter the hotel, we see Lily waiting at one of the tables in the porch area, as she takes a deep breath before going in.*

I approached her *I take a seat beside her*

*Lily looks at me as she seemed a bit surprised, as she slightly nods her head.*

I took another breath before I spoke up,

"I need to talk to you about something."

"...."

*Lily remains silent and looks at me...*

JK: "..."

I Whispper to myself * Okay, maybe this is a bit too soon for me to confess...I have to wait for the right moment...But...I just have to let her know how I really feel about her before my rivals do something...No...I'm just scaring myself needlessly...*

"Wait a minute, what am I saying? This is just me having paranoia... "You're just being a little bit too paranoid...You want to confess right now or no?"

"Lily was looking at me while remaining silent.."

JK: "..."

It's clear that I do...I should probably do it , but...now I don't have the confidence for it..."

"....Yeah...Yeah, that sounds like a good idea...I'm not really confident in confessing to her like this...so I'm not gonna confess to her now.."

I guess that would be the best course of actions for the time being, as she continues to get more comfortable with me before I could reveal my feelings without fear of...well, rejection...

Lily: "Taehyung where are you zoning out..."

She said I'm zoning out? Oh, crap...I was just thinking of ideas to gain her favor..."Now I just gotta stay calm and act cool around her so she wouldn't find out about the plans I have, while I wait for the right moment to confess my own feelings to her...Yeah, this should do..."