Part 10

_______________________________
_______________________ _______________________________

♥️~part 10~❤️
_______________________________
________________________________

What??
Tae:- Nothing...

Ohh we reached at my home thanx for dropping me ...

We said by to each others..

*Taehyung is now heading back to their mansion, as he couldn't help but feel both exhausted and annoyed...

taehyung pov:-

*God damn...I couldn't take this..

I "*Whispper*...I'm going to damn confess to her very quickly..*

He now makes his way to the mansion and immediately walks towards his room...*

*Taehyung walks further to his room to lay down on his bed...*

*He suddenly lays down on his bed with his thoughts as he gonna take all of this alone..

The next day at college cafeteria.

*It is now morning, as Jungkook and Taehyung are both waiting for her at the table, with their food already served and ready to eat...*

*Taehyung tries to act cool and normal as he keeps eating his food casually, pretending as if nothing is wrong with him currently...

*Jungkook then starts to wonder...

JK: "Huh...Taehyung is acting a bit strange today, isn't he....?"

Lily: yes..

JK: "Yeah..."

TK: *"Whispper* God damn...I feel like I'm gonna burst with all this anger and jealousy..."

But taehyung decided to stay silent and focus on his food, he doesn't want to talk wait lily..

JK: "He's been acting this way ever since yesterday evening...I wonder what's got him so down?"

Lily: "Right...Let's not bother him...Let's let him eat in peace..."

*Jungkook nods his head and focuses on eating his own food casually, as Taehyung eventually finishes his lunch as well.

*Taehyung slowly puts down his utensils, before slowly starting to stand up from the table, as he is going to take away his dish for cleanup....

*Taehyung then walks back to the table, as he walks past Jungkook...

Lily: Lecture is about to start..

*Taehyung then sighs as he starts to prepare himself, for the lecture.

*The lecture soon begins, as they start to gather around the professor at the front as usual ...

*Once the lecture begins, everyone in the class, including Taehyung, Jungkook and Lily starts to listen to the professor's lecture in silence as the professor talks about the subject.

But in the end of lecture the professor make the announcement, Your trip is going to jeju island ....

*Everyone becomes very excited as they hear the professor's announcement about their trip to Jeju Island...*

After the lecture..

I saw lily and jungkook talking with each other about the trip of jeju island they came to me and ask that if I'm going or not but I already decided if lily will go there I be also go there so I just noded they asked me more questions but I really don't wanna see them Ahnn both of them together as I can't bear, my heart aches..
So i decided to go to home...