Part 9- Trip Continues

We missed the timing for the eruption whatsoever and all we could possibly see was a bubbling puddle within a wooden railing. I thought to myself is this the volcano. Whatever I guess we really missed it as I heard from people before me saying they saw the now so silent puddle go boom.

After having a not at all good lunch from some so-called good restaurant we started our return journey. We took the boat back to middle strait from where our bus was supposed to shoot back to camp.

We reached middle strait, saw the tribes sitting in line at a place. I was scared to even turn my head that way not that they are scary just because.

We girls went our own way searching for shops to satiate our hunger. We found something of our taste and returned to our bus which was about to leave in few minutes.

I took the third seat from front in the right side. Mika in the 4th. Piyu came along with Rathik. I did expect maybe he will take the seat next to me. But for sure he didn't. What a crazy expectation I thought to myself. But Mika is more pitiful as she called out to him to sit next to her. But he just ignored her and took the seat next to Piyu. Mika got upset for few minutes but sprung back as her usual cheerful girl and asked oiiiyooo girl lemme jump in, will ya? I said yeah why not. I played the song breathless little more than thrice and he shouted who the hell listen to the same song again and again just stop it now.

Did I get hurt? Yes. Did I show it? No. I just turned the song off and turned towards Mika who was watching outside the window, I did the same coz whenever I turned forward, the tinted mirror in the front of the first seat showed him laughing and talking to Piyu. And truth be told I didn't like it. Not that I was showing or anything, but my heart was shattering at every moment.

I was struggling to put an end to my crush which was hurting me so much. We reached our hostel after 2 and half hour of journey which all cheerful young students.

The day ended with nothing else we just went and took shower and were free to do whatever.

Next Day

We have a trip planned to Research Centre today. After reaching the place we jump around the place saw various types of animal farming and nursing centers, oceanology department where we were educated about how temperature global warming, blackish water flow has so much effect of ocean life and coral get damaged. We were invited to the canteen for some snack which we devoured deliciously. Then we saw some sea animal specimens after which we started back. This time we didn't had a booked vehicle, so we had to take public transport to the camp. Me, Mika and Joy got a three-seater seat, so we just jumped on it. Piyu was standing, I really didn't care considering yesterday should I really, I don't know. So, I just didn't. But Mika too didn't maybe she was affected to by what happened yesterday whatever it maybe; she too has a crush on him so I can understand. The waited till everyone boarded so it got crowded and in all that push and pull and fall. Piyu came near my ears and spoke. Hey. I looked at her and signaled a what. She whispered in my ears that Rathik was intentionally falling on him. I was bewildered at her complain but I saw it didn't seem so. But she just kept on saying that.

I don't know because I wanted to help her or because I didn't want him to be called an eve teaser, I switched positions with her. She was sitting happily now, and I was standing in all the push and pull and fall now. Am I acting too good? Should I have just let her suffer? But I didn't feel anything from boys as intentional actions. The pull and push and fall were happening for real. We reached the camp after a while, and we had evening movie watching session.

We went to the movie watching session and he sat across me and was focused on the documentary the so-called movie of us. After I while I found his mouth agape, I laughed to myself, was he so indulged in the documentary. Cute! I nearly said it aloud and attracted a little attention but I sticked my eyes to the screen now, so it turned out to be a comment for the scene. Thank goodness! Phew