Conversation is best solution part 2

Soon they reached the destination with their small conversation and eye contacts.

" Where were you? I was waiting for you... " Qizra pulled her and said. Shaizaan immediately walked towards her.

" Qizra, she is wearing high heels... Please make sure she doesn't fall... " Shaizaan said.

" Sure, Bhai. " They smiled and Shaizaan left to the men area.

The females sat around the bride. Kinza sat on the stage with Kulsum and Farida by her side.
Qizra and Zahra walked towards them on stage and stood behind the bride as few photographs were taken.

Soon, the nikkah started.

" Qabool Hai... " Kinza said three times and signed the nikahnama.

" Mubarak!! " Everyone blessed Kinza and hugged her.

" Mubarak, Kinza " Zahra hugged Kinza and said.

" Thank you... " Kinza smiled.

The groom, Misbah, said, " Qabool hai " three time and the nikkah was done.

Soon it was lunch time followed by walimah at night.
As the groom family were staying at a resort, the walimah was planned to organise there.
They even booked rooms for the bride side for them to rest.

Soon the photo session started.
BiJaan and Kulsum sat together as they were best friends since childhood.

They saw everyone wishing them and the couple on stage.

" Come Bhai... Come Zahra... " Qizra said and pulled Zahra with her. Izhaan stood beside Misbah and held Qizra's hand to help her walk stairs to stage.

Zahra looked at Shaizaan who nodded and walked first to help her with the same.
Zahra stood beside Kinza as Qizra stood beside Izhaan. Shaizaan stood beside Zahra.
Zahra turned her face to look at Shaizaan and he looked at her.

" Sir, Mam, please look here... " The camera man said.
This made the elders to look at the stage.

Kulsum and BiJaan caught the eye contact shared by Zahra and Shaizaan.

" Did something happen between them? " Kulsum asked as Zahra was staying at her house.

" They talked. That's all I know. " BiJaan replied.

" They even came alone together in the car... " Kulsum said.

" No, it's not like that. We should not do this. " BiJaan said.

" I understand. But there is something, my gut feeling says so... " Kulsum shared and looked at the stage as the poses changed.

Misbah and Kinza sat on the seat. Qizra sat beside Kinza while Izhaan sat beside Misbah. Shaizaan and Zahra stood behind them. They looked at each other and then at front.

" Are you okay? " Shaizaan whispered near her. He was concerned due to her heels.

" Yes. " Zahra nodded.

" I have an idea, Kulsum. " BiJaan said with a wide smile.

" Are you thinking of the same? " Kulsum giggled and looked at the lovely people on stage.

They both giggled at their own plans.

" What's so funny? " Asked Qizra as she walked down the stage and towards them.

" We were talking about our college days... " Kulsum replied.

Qizra smiled and walked towards Zahra who was seated alone.

" We will need to change after a few hours. " Qizra said.

" I know. I'll be tired for tomorrow's class. " Zahra frowned.