Chapter-14[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Arbaaz was hugging Veer who was busy playing with his shirt button.

Veer:”Kitni jaldi sab badal gaya na,mujhe toh yaqeen hi nahi ho raha k main aap sab k sath hu,mujhe meri family mil gai hai”

[How quickly everything changed, I can't believe that I am with you all, I have found my family.]

He said like a cute baby,Arbaaz placed a kiss on his head and Shahmeer turned to them.

Meer:”Lagta hai wapas se kidnape karna pare gatab jaa k hi aap ko yaqeen ho ga,q kaisa??”

[It seems like we have to kidnap him again then you will believe how it was??]

Veer glared at him which made him gulp,Sameer chuckled at them and caressed Veer’s cheeks.

Sam:”Hy don’t tease my bubba!”

He warned Shahmeer who roll his eyes and smirk at shots,Veer show him tongue and hug Sam carefully who return hi back with same love,but he pulled by Arbaaz,he look up at him with confused eyes,Sara who hide Veer’s shots and come with Sam’s injection.

Arbaaz:”Sam injection!”Sameer gulps and looks at Sara with pleading eyes.

Sam:”Koi aur option nahi hai?I mean bohat injection lag chuke hai mujhe ab aur lagane ki himmat nahi bohat dard ho raha hai pehle hi”

[Is there no other option? I have already had so many injections, I don't have the courage to do any more, it is already hurting so much.]

Sara looked at him and sat beside him,she stroked his hairs in loveable ways,Sam closed his eyes and became relaxed.She looked at Meer who slowly folded Sam’s leg and turned him,Arbaaz hugged Veer who hid his face on his chest with pout😍.

Sara:”Nahi,Yehi option hai but I promise I will be gentle”

[No, this is an option,but I promise I will be gentle]

Sam:”Tu har baar yahi bolti hai!”

[You say this every time!]

She smiled and pulled down his pent little bit,Sam hugged the pillow tightly and started to hissed.

Sara:”Bhai,Calm down,I didn’t start yet,Take a long breath”

She tried to calm him,she was feeling bad for her brothers but she didn't have another option. She placed a needle on his skin,Sam looked up at Arbaaz with puppy face,Arbaaz place hand on his cheek.

Arbaaz:”Mera brave bacha!Just injection hi hai meri jaan,kuch ni hoga”

[My brave son! It's just an injection, my life, nothing will happen.]

Sam place head on the pillow and moves a little bit when Sara injects him,Meer holds him from waist and stops him from movement.

Sam:”Ahh!Be fast!!”He close his eyes and groan loudly,Sara pull push the plunger which made him jump but Meer hold him more tightly,Arbaaz turn his face other side and patted Veer’s back who was flinching too🥺.

Sara:”Bas hogaya my love,Shh!”

[It’s done,my love]

She pulled out the needle,Meer placed ice and started to rub around his injected area,Sam jumped and hissed in pain.

Meer:”Wow!!Now do you remember you have another Bubba too?”Sam glared at him but jumped when Meer rubbed hard.

Sam:”Fuck!!”He groan loudly,Meer giggled and place kiss on his cheek who slap him on arm and turn with a lot of difficulties.