1

*Ryujin pov*

You were sitting on your desk, cutting out the prints you recieved days earlier.
It was your idea to make a card game but you hated the work that came with it. But you also loved it.
Either way you were on it. Music was playing in the backround while you sipped your tea every now and then.

Your work was interupted though by three short rings of your bell.
You knitted your eyebrows at that.
It was Sunday evening.
Everyone you knew doesn't live in this city so having an unanounced visitor is clearly not something that would happen.
You stood up anyway and went to answer the door through your voice caller.
"Hello?" You said into the device yet you heard nothing. You tried again but still no one answered.
You shrugged. Probably rang the wrong bell. Because second later the light on the outside staircase turned on.
You walked back towards you livingroom, continuing you work.
But just as you sat down. There was a soft knock on you door. Again you knitted your eyebrows. What if it was someone who wanted go break into your apartment?
You slowly shuffled towards the door and looked through the peep whole.
You froze and blinked hard.
This can't be it.
You unlocked your door to see if your eyes played tricks on you.
"Hi.." A soft voice said, while looking at you.
You just continued to stare. "This better is a horrible nightmare I'm having right now" You mumbled and the girl flinched from your words.
"Can I.. come in?" The girl asked hesitant and honestly you should have smashed the door close. Yet you opened the door wider and stepped aside.
The older girl walked in and by passing you you got hit by her perfume which you haven't smelled in so long. You blinked rapidly and tried to calm your breathing. You closed the door and followed the girl into the living room. "Oh it looks so different from the last time I was here." The girl said in awe and then turned around to look at you with a small smile. "So do you." Your face remained hard and finally you found your voice again. "What are you doing here?" Your voice came out calmer than you felt.
This shouldn't wreck you till the bone but it did.
You felt so sick, you could throw up.
The girl infront of you shuffled from foot to foot and looked down.
"I.. was in town?" She tried and you scoffed. "Suddenly moved to England?"
Yeji bit her lip and sighed. "I was visiting the city.. and was curious if you were still here" You leaned against your door frame, crossing your arms. "You saw my name on the door bell. Wasn't that enough to see that I stayed here?" Yeji pulled her jacket a bit closer, as if your coldness made her freeze.
"I wanted to see you" She said in a small voice, the kind that gave your heart a sting.
"I have social media. If you wanna stalk your Ex's then just look them up. But since you saw me now" You motioned to the door.
"No wait! I.. I think we really should talk" You laughed at that.
"That's a bit too late don't you think? Now, this goes nowhere. Go to your hotel and move on with you trip." Yeji sighed at that and looked down. "Uh yeah I hope I get there" You looked at her confused. "What do you mean by that?" If she's about to guilt trip you she would have a fucking storm coming. The girl pursed her lips. "I'm actually staying in Brighton. But I really wanted to come back here and forgot the time a bit." You gritted your teeth at that and looked to your clock. It was past 10 pm. No way she's gonna get there. The last train literally went off at 9.
"So you basically came here because you hoped to stay here till tomorrow?" You asked in disbelieve and the girl almost shouted. "No! I wouldn't do that.
I really only wanted to talk. For all I care I stay at the trainstation tonight.
I hesitated for four hours if I should ring your door bell." The girl said truthfully and you sighed. "Fine." You pushed yourself off of the wall. "Do you want something to drink?" You asked as you made your way towards the kitchen.
The taller girl followed you silently. "A tea would be nice?" You nodded and put water into the kettle.
You talked without looking at her. "You don't have to be at the trainstation until morning. It's freezing outside and I'm not a monster. I can drive you to your hotel." You looked up and saw the girl be in deep thoughts.
"Isn't it really far? Tomorrow is monday, you probaby shouldn't be out this late. Plus I don't want you to spend any gas on me. I would pay you back but it's just too late." You crossed your arms again. "And what do you want then?" You looked at her expectantly but she just shook her head.
"Nothing. Just a talk. I will stay at a hotel here then." You looked at the girl for a bit. Studying her face. She looked even prettier than you remembered. A shot of pain went through your heart that made you close your eyes for a second. You turn around getting yourself a glas of wine.
"Fine." You weren't doing this sober.