Wake up! - Purple x Pink

"Wake up!" Pink said as she shook Purple's shoulder.

"Wh- Wha?-"
"It's call time and we're late!"
"Oh shi-"

Purple then got up and opened the curtains. It was dark outside. He then got confused. He looked at Pink then checked the time on his phone and got annoyed.

"Pink."
"...Yes?"
"It's Saturday and 6 FUCKING AM." He raised his voice a little out of annoyance then sighed and looked at her.

"I know you know that. Why did you come all the way here?"
"Nothing." She then left his room.
"Stupid brat-"

"Hey, come back here!" He said as he basically yanked her back in. He didn't raise his voice in worry that his dad or grandpa might wake up and check on him. Especially when he's with... a girl and get the wrong idea.

"I'm not letting you go until you answer." Pink then rolled her eyes and looked at him. "I was just bored, okay? I ate too much ice-cream earlier and I can't sleep." Purple then narrows his eyes on her. "...Did you... drink enough water...?" Pink then raised her eyebrow in slight confusion and shook her head. Why does he even care, anyways? Purple rolled his eyes as he waited for her to answer. "You're a grown woman, Pink. You can't still be acting like this."

"...Not yet..." Purple then motioned her to follow him and they both went to the kitchen. He then poured her a tall glass of water and handed to her. "Finish." Pink then looked at him, shrugged and drank it anyways. He then put his hands on his hips and looked at Pink.

"Now go home. You didn't have to come all the way here just to piss me off. I was having such a good dream then you came in." Pink didn't seem to be happy with that, but hey, she woke him up. Pink then sighed and looked away. "I'm... sorry."

"Whatever, just don't do that again." Pink then nodded and silently walked out the front door. Purple sighed and went back upstairs.

He then started mumbling to himself. He was walking upstairs while looking down as if there was a girl in front of him walking upstairs. "Why did I give her the spare key to my house anyways-"

"Who did you give it to?" A stern and large voice said. He accidentally bumped into someone who was at the top of the staircase. "What? It was just Pink. She probably thought our competition or something was assigned today. It's still due like another 6 days but I don't know."

"Pink..." He then grinned. Purple then scoffed and looked at him. "Go to sleep, dad." He then continued his way to his room. Purple and Pink were close friends since grade 1 and Pink lived just a few houses down Purple's.

They were still like 18 or 19 around that time and they had a project due in first year collage (correct me if I'm wrong I'm literally nowhere into getting to collage) and they were paired up together. They both had to make a presentation about this space thingy and this was a really big deal for them.

Pink had a job in this one fast food restaurant as a waiter but got fired since she would always forget about customers' requests, maybe on purpose and eat their desserts in the back of the restaurant, aka the dumpster.

Purple back then noticed Pink's sudden change in appetite and got concerned. Pink never really knew anyone else other than Purple and his family. Pink's mom got ejected out when she was young.

Sure, she had a few friends, but they really just come and go (nah she devoured them). Purple went to a mutual friend, Tan to check up on her and she told him that Pink may have Binge-eating disorder. But this seemed to be more than just your typical disorder. He also noticed mood swings on Pink and how she's always out with her "friends" more than him.

(bro i literally know nothing about eating disorders pls correct me if i'm wrong this was all based off Google research)

Eventually, Purple found out that Pink was an Imposter. He was just roaming around town and found her behind her old workplace as she was stabbing the living hell out of her manager for firing her. It was pretty horrifying and betraying even for Purple to see, obviously because he was a Crewmate. Purple was about to report until Pink noticed him and stopped him.

Pink begged Purple not to tell anyone and that she would never hurt him or anyone he loves and eventually after a lot of convincing, Purple gave in and promised not to tell anyone.

Purple then sighed and went back to bed.

Eventually, the day came, and they passed as 2nd place. As a celebration, Pink and Purple went out and went to a bar together and basically got drunk and everything you see in your typical local bar.

~

Everything seemed to be going well. A few years later, the Imposter and Crewmate duo secured a job in Skeld. Purple was okay with Pink killing and everything, almost as if supporting her to do so.

Purple somehow managed to get a place for his family to stay in MIRA HQ since Indigo was a scientist there anyways as the Skeld crew had to go through Polus to get to Skeld. For some reason, Purple spotted an odd-looking piece of rock on the ground and obviously his dumbass decided to check it out (i would do the same too).

It seemed to be some sort of parasite thingy and for some reason, no one heard his goofy ahh loud ass agonizing ear trauma and abuse screech. Black was doing a headcount and noticed Purple wasn't there. He and Red then found him on the ground.

Purple seemed to be high and the plopped him next to Pink since the dropship was about to leave in less than a minute and there wasn't any replacement available for him and there wasn't much medical assistance around other than Dr. Tan who can't help since they were about to take-off.

Purple was like half asleep and everything and while Yellow and Green were preparing to take off, everyone was secured to their seats except Purple. Pink had to fix his seatbelt and astronaut suit and everything. Pink was Cyan styled thrown out of her seat while taking care of Purple but when it was okay to take off you seatbelt and walk around and everything, Cyan went up to Pink and checked if she was okay.

She was okay and went back to her seat as she observed Purple's state. Yellow was the only medic on board, but she was put on co-pilot duty because the one who was supposed to be co-pilot, Maroon didn't come for some reason no matter how many calls and texts they sent him. Unfortunately, he died the day right before they were sent on their first mission on Skeld.

Pink checked up on Purple and Purple was unnaturally sweating a lot and Pink looked at his hands, they seemed to turn into more like claws. Pink somehow then found out the Purple was an Imposter but wanted him to find out for himself. Cyan checked up on Purple and he seemed to be doing fine and obviously will need rest.

Purple then woke up in Medbay and heard Green and Lime standing over him, discussing what to do with him. It was kind of muffled a little and since Purple couldn't really think straight and was basically paralyzed, he just lied there motionless.

"Maybe we can send him back? He clearly can't do tasks anymore and with the state he's in, he won't be much of use around here."

"You're right, Lime... we should send him back to MIRA HQ."

Green and Lime started walking away while Purple tried calling out that he can't go back to MIRA HQ. He just can't for some reason. Pink decided to pay Purple a visit until she saw a shadow hovering over her. If you watched the episode, you know what happens next because I'm not writing allat 💯.

~

After a while, Pink was just about to fall asleep until she felt some slight rumbling outside. She then decided to check it out. She got out of bed and started walking down the hallways to check it out.

The MIRA HQ dropship was leaving soon. Soldiers were packing up loads of weapon and machinery for some reason. Blue and White were also there, but Mini-Yellow wasn't, probably sleeping away in their room. Blue and White seemed worried and Pink approached Blue with a tap on her shoulder.

"What happening?"
"They're going back to Skeld to check out Red. They will be planning to run tests on him and everything."

Pink wanted to tag along for some reason but she didn't want the soldiers to become annoyed of her whining for food so she decided not to say anything about it.

"They are also going to pick up any found bodies left on the ship. And who knows. They might have to give us classified interviews before letting us go and live our lives again. Red turned into something that can't really be explained other than... parasitic." White added.

A few minutes later, Blue, White and Pink watched as the dropship went away and onto Skeld. Blue and White walked away, but Pink didn't.

She just stood there as if zoned out.