CHAPTER 5: A Trip to China

A Trip to China: Final Part

US, New Jersey

Monday,

January, 13, 20xx

Time: 8:10 PM

Location: Light Memorial Hotel

Niko: "We're finally back."

Aiku: "That was enjoyable, but now I feel pretty drained."

Reo: "I'm going to head inside now."

Nagi: "Wait for me, Reo."

As the night goes on, the group finally returns from their trip earlier in the day. It was a long trip through various areas of New Jersey, including the streets, parks, museums, and aquariums. While the trip was full of excitement, they were now exhausted and could barely keep their shoulders upright. Now their only desire is to slip into their comfortable beds and rest. So, they said goodbye to their friends and trudged back to their room, completely worn out.

During the trip, Bachira was the most energetic person in the group. However, he is now the most exhausted compared to the rest of the group. He had spent all of his energy playing and had even used some of it to argue with Rin, who kept complaining about Bachira being noisy.

Bachira opened the door to his bedroom with a sigh of relief. Drop his bag onto the floor, he jumped onto his bed, feeling utterly exhausted. The day had been long and grueling, and his body was begging for rest. He couldn't bring himself to stand up and change his clothes, or even take a bath. He was too drained to do anything, so he closed his eyes and let himself sink into the softness of the bed.

As he lay in bed, the cacophony outside his room attacked his ears. The laughter, screeching steps, and the chatter of passersby all mingled together to create unsettling sounds that threatened to shatter his peace of mind. In an attempt to drown out the sounds, he pulled the soft blanket up to wrap himself in it. As he cuddled deeper into his blanket, he felt his breathing slow and his mind relaxed. Soon, he drifted off into a deep slumber, unaware of anything outside. He slept soundly and deeply as if nothing could wake him up. Perhaps today had been particularly demanding on him, and he needed nothing more than a long, uninterrupted rest to recharge his energy...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the vast expanse of the ocean, far away from the shore, lies a field of sunflowers. As the sun, slowly rose, the field was awash in a golden glow. That warm golden light casts a soft, ethereal glow over everything in sight. The sunflowers, ranging in color from deep oranges to bright yellows, stand tall and proud, with their vibrant petals seeming to stretch and reach toward the light, their beauty magnified by the soft, pastel hues of the morning sky. This bountiful and peaceful depiction scene captured a young man with bright yellow eyes and a bob-cut hairstyle that reaches up to his chin. His hair is black with golden under-lights. He is holding a painting easel stand, with art utensils in a case, lost in thought as he gazes upon the beautiful vast field surrounding him. The sun's warm rays caress his skin and a sense of calm that permeates the air.