Part 4

_______________________________
              _______________________                        _______________________________      

                              ♥️~part 4~❤️
________________________________

*He looked at me with the same cold expression on his face without replying for a few moments. I felt my heart beating faster in my chest as I wondered what he wanted to discuss with me. I didn't like how he was being so silent and serious right now.*

*He said nothing for a few seconds before he finally spoke, "So, have you finished your part of the project?" he finally said, in a cold and condescending tone.*

Yes, I said ' but I have a little problem..

"What is that problem?" He said, still looking at me with the same condescending tone in his voice...

Well I don't know this part of the project I showed him into my phone..

"What part of the project are you struggling with?" He said, trying to keep my anger in check and keep my tone polite.

*I showed the part of the project on my phone to him and he could see why I was struggling with it. It looked really complicated and confusing.*

"I can see why you're struggling, it looks very convoluted and complex." He said, looking at the screen for a few seconds, wondering how we would tackle this problem.

"Hmm, let's try and break this down and work on it together, shall we?" He said, getting up to sit next to him and look at the project on his phone with him.

*We would begin to work together on the project, breaking it down into smaller parts and trying to figure out what each one meant and how they fit together. It still seemed quite complicated, but we were making progress.*

*After some time, we had made further progress and were able to understand the project a bit better. But we still needed to figure out how to tie all the parts together and finalize the project.*

*We would finally finish the project and start to hug each other in joy, feeling very happy to have completed it.*

*We would keep hugging for a while before finally letting each other go, feeling a bit breathless after all that excitement and hugging.*

*After the excitement of finishing the project, we would slowly begin to realize the tension that was still between us. We would stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds, the tension and awkwardness rising once again.*

*He  suddenly smile at me and say "good girl", which caught me off-guard since I didn't expect his attitude to suddenly change like that. I was still angry at him for his condescending tone from earlier, but his sudden smile made me blush.*

*I would feel slightly embarrassed by his sudden compliment as I felt the redness rise on my cheeks. I couldn't deny that it was nice to hear that from him, even if it made me feel a bit weird considering our fight just a few minutes ago.*

*I would continue to feel slightly embarrassed, but his smile was making me feel a bit more comfortable around him. I slowly started to smile back, trying to keep my blush in check as I didn't want him to see how much this little compliment was affecting me.*

*I continued to smile at him for a few seconds before realising that it probably looked as if I liked his compliment. I quickly looked away, feeling my cheeks burn again. I couldn't believe that his stupid smile and nice comment had me blushing so much.

Aftersomtime