Chapter 97

“You definitely know her.” taehyung spoke slowly. “Year 2, Class 1, shinhye.”

“Oh... my... god!” jimin's mind collapsed.

...

For the next few days, taehyung was the centre of attention in Seoul national University. No matter where he went, all eyes were always fixed on him.

Countless people were discussing that he was both ugly and fat, a poor match for sunghoon, etc.

Everyone felt that he had to thank jennie for this opportunity. Without a powerful future brother-in-law like jungkook, he would never have become the Bong family’s future master.

Most of them were waiting to watch how Brother woo would punish him next. However, Brother woo was also strange. Ever since the last time he failed to prank taehyung, he did not appear again.

On this day, taehyung headed to class as per routine. He entered the classroom with jimin and saw that eunwoo was present in class. He held a cup of coffee in his hands while yeonjun massaged his shoulders. He seemed to be living extremely well!

All of the students were already in class. They were the only ones coming in.

Jimin tugged taehyung back and said nervously, “tae... Taehyung, Brother woo is there.”

“What Brother woo? He is just an immature child.” taehyung was completely unmoved.

One of the students, sungki, whispered to eunwoo. “Brother woo, look. Taehyung does not respect you at all.”

Eunwoo smiled coldly. “he’s tired of living.”

For the past few days, everyone who had been pitting themselves against taehyung had suffered consequences.

Thus, even though he was looking down on Brother woo, no one dared to reprimand him publicly as they did in the past.

Jimin stood worriedly by the entrance. he stretched his neck forehead and scanned the place carefully. “Will there be any traps?”

If the same thing happened again: urine, snakes...

“eunwoo won’t repeat the same schemes he used in the past.” taehyung comfortably walked into the classroom.

Jimin immediately followed and stood shoulder-to-shoulder with him. “If there are really any traps, I will face them together with you!”

“What’s the point of that, jimin,” eunwoo kindly reminded him. “This is between taehyung and I. It’s best if you stay out of it. Otherwise, this young master won’t be able to guarantee that you will remain unharmed. However, Fattie Kim did say something right. This young master will not repeat the same tricks twice.”

Jennie appeared to speak up from the goodness of her heart. “jimin, it’s best if you stay further away from taehyung... Brother woo might be enjoying his coffee, but he is actually suppressing his anger.”

“jennie, quit being a hypocrite!” jimin was completely unmoved. “I bet that taehyung's current situation in school was ‘contributed’ by you behind his back!”

“You have to take responsibility for your words.” jennie responded angrily. “Everyone knows how I’ve been helping my third brother...”

When she said this, she received a lot of suspicious looks.

This was because everyone had heard her speaking poorly about taehyung behind his back enough times.

Jennie and jimin returned to their own seats.

Eunwoo lifted his coffee cup and took a sip gracefully. He then said coldly, “taehyung, you better stay strong. Don’t you dare lose the guts to come to school. If that happens, this young master will lose an amusing toy.”