extra information

Here are some things you should know before starting the story, they might help fill in some of the blanks within the story. I'll add more to this as the story develops.

1. (Y/n) is about 19 years old in the beginning of this story. So, a little older than the 104th Cadet Corp but younger than Erwin, Hange, Levi, etc. This especially is helping me keep a leeway with who the love interest might be.

2. At the time of writing (the beginning) there is no set love interest. I haven't even decided if it's a man or woman. So, at the given time let's just say (Y/n) is bisexual.

3. There will be slower updates for this as I formulate ideas for this story. I have no idea which direction I may take this so, please bear with me.

4. The current list of possible love interests are: Levi, Eren, Annie, Mikasa, Frieda, and Jean. If this story goes well, I could write adaptations for each of the love interests with the same general plot.

5. At the time of writing, having (Y/n) have family is still up in the air, but I'm leaning towards having at least one sibling some of the characters have at least met. This sibling may be alive or dead, I haven't decided. Obviously, it'll be known when it's written.

6. The "Event's" section of the season chapters simply means the canon events! Any events that I have added will not be listed there. This is to show where the story is at in the AOT universe all while helping me make sure I'm on track.

7. Season chapters will likely be posted after the season of chapters is completed! This is because I'm writing this as I go, so, the general layout is not known until after.

8. This is not the final version of the story! It is to be edited and the dialogue will be properly integrated.