Part 1

_______________________________
              _______________________                        _______________________________      

       ♥️~BEGINNING OF THE STORY~❤️
________________________________

Lily pov:- 

I was at my home sleeping ,while knowing I have to go to college ...because it was the first day of my college, and I don't care  as usual... because I know that no one gonna be my friend and I will be all alone again ...I just hate this college shit or you can say that study yeah am not a topper I'm average student awhhh ......

I literally hate this, I again put the pillow on my face and go to sleep again after ,sometime ,I heard the knock on my door I decided to ignore it, But they didn't stop knocking.. I thought it was enough ,and I got up from the bed groaning. I slowly walk towards the door muttering something like 'what the hell do they want at this time', and I was about to open the door.. 

Lily brother*:-
*knocks aggressively* Lily , get your lazy ass out of bed, you're going to be late on the first day of college!

I opened the door and saw him standing in front of me I literally hate him I get annoyed by him all the time, he is a pain in the ass.. he acts so childish, sometimes I want to throw him out of the window... I sigh while staring at him and said good morning

Lily brother:-
good morning sleepyhead did you really sleep on your first day?

Lily:-
yeah so what?

Lily brother:-
"Hurry up! You're already going to be late!" You dumbo I really like to annoy her it's like a medicine to me. But I also love her, I can't see her sad, well whatever...

Lily:-
Fine..just give me sometime I'll be come downstairs soon

Lily brother:-
Fine ..."If you don't come downstairs in 10 minutes, you'll be punished!" he yelled from downstairs..

Lily:-
Ufff what am gonna do with this boy, sigh... 
I went to the bathroom for freshen up after sometime ,I changed clothes to uniform I felt ready for my first day of college ...Aghh but I hate this uniform colour so much it's so childish *I quickly got dressed and got ready for the college before I headed out of the door*

I walked down the stare and saw my mom preparing breakfast for us... I sat on dining table with my father mother and off course with my annoying brother ...I ate my breakfast and said goodbye to mom and dad .....

* I was walking as fast as I could so I wouldn't be late for the college, but I was still in a state of confusion after everything that I had just been through.. And I was thinking about how I'm going to tell my parents about me ..*

*I reached the college in time and started my classes.. and I met my annoying stupid friend who said that he's my friend but I know he's not and it turns out that he is in the same class as me ...Ughhh I think this year is also gonna the same for me no friends just me poor me I said to myself in dramatic way but then I saw two boy entering in my classs they are looking damn hot and it's turns out that they are my gonna be my classmate.....

*one was tall, well-built and muscular, with a black jacket, black baggy pants, and a white tank top underneath it. His hair was dark brown and he was wearing a silver chain around his neck. He had a pair of round, wire-framed glasses perched on his aquiline nose. He was wearing loafers. He introduced himself but he was looking so rude by his behaviour seems like he's not interested in anyone and his name is taehyung....

*the other one was taller and well-built, but much more muscular than the first one.He had a muscular physique, broad shoulders, and strong legs. A wide chest tapered down to a narrow waist, where a loose t shirt showed a little bit of his abs. He introduced himself he looks so fine his name is Jeon jungkook he's totally my type but wait what am I thinking about, shook shook go bad thoughts go go ...I was blushing I can't believe......

Teacher entered  in  the class and said that he's going to arrange the sitting plan... he started to arranging it and I end up with taehyung yeah I sat next to him he's my desk mate I was happy and sad at the same time because I want to sit with jungkook......... but luckily jungkook desk is at my left side so I easily see him 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                   ~~~~~~
                  *Do Vote and follow me to be
                    updated about my stories *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                   ~~~~~~
                        *Thanx for reading *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                   ~~~~~~
        * The Bad Boy That Stole My Heart*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                   ~~~~~~
By—— @itx-meshoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                   ~~~~~~