Introduction

When things go sideways for the Roveil household the eldest daughter, P𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 must take the business into her own hands and come up with a plan to save the ones she loves the most from falling into debt and distress.

Only to find out about a betrayal.

Her once-beloved father offered her off to one of the most deadly cartel leader known to man

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧.

|||

My heart pounded in my ears loudly as I heard his footsteps grow closer, we'd never existed in the same room for this long... not for me to be used to him and now that we were in the same enclosure. I felt like I was having an asthma attack mixed with a heart attack. What was I supposed to do?  And how do I do it?

"Come Here." dear lord help me.

I shook my head and continued to wipe my face clean of foundation and eyeliner, purposely avoiding his intoxicating gaze.

I wondered if everyone experienced moments like this with their spouses.  Were they terrified but excited all in one,  did they experience those intimidating moments when it was hard to breathe but the adrenaline made you feel too good to the point of not caring?

"I've never asked anything of you.  Don't ask anything of me."  I spoke so softly that it almost sounded like a dream I was in,  my eyes met him in the mirror and I watched as he slowly pulled his tie off, unbuttoned his top, and sat it on top of my dresser before taking large steps towards me. 

He closed the space between us in a matter of seconds,  caging me next to the vanity,  and brought his lips to the shell of my ear, ever so gently,  And began to whisper praising words and a few declarations on what exactly he wanted to do with my body.

"You don't know what you do to me." He almost growled out, "You drive me insane but turn me on so fucking much. It's almost physically impossible to keep from touching you whenever and wherever I want you."

I couldn't help but become invested in his words,  I wanted more,  god I wanted so much more! I wanted all that he was speaking about to happen,  and I wanted him to start now! I just didn't comprehend how to ask for it or if I should.

Would it be possible to be too needy? Was I capable of taking this too far,  and then drawing back when I felt it was necessary?  What if? I-

I felt hands slowly tug at my stockings before trailing up and under my dress.  His fingers danced across my skin,  sending goosebumps scattering.  

"You're overthinking it."  His gruff voice called to me,  but I was too focused on his hands moving up my waist to care about what words came out of his mouth anymore.  "Let me take care of you."

Taking in a sharp breath, I felt his teeth tug at my neck,  and his hands covering every inch of my body, grazing,  and exploring. 

It was all too much for me to handle.  My breath came out short and gaspy, and his teeth,  lips, and tongue mapped out my anatomy. 

Every whimper that tried to escape me,  I held back out of fear of embarrassment. However, with how experienced my husband was I doubt I  would last too long.