Chapter 11 - A Final Farewell

"Now what the hell is your problem Rick?" Mr. Baggins snarled at him. "You locked him in there?! The fuck is wrong with you??"

"How about you keep your voice down if you wanna live?" Rick answered in his stern voice. He walked out of the room where Oliver was and got up close and personal into Mr. Baggins's face. "Also, you should be thanking me. Now we should have the right amount of people to fit in your shitty little car."

Rick then walked away from Mr. Baggins and went further into the group, Robin was in complete shattered shambles, all of her make-up was smudged down her face as her eyes became filled to the brim with water as her skin started to be squishy and soggy with the many tears dripping down her face. Lee was trembling all around his body with large waves of it now and again as he just leaned against the wall. Soft rumbling escaped everyone's stomachs in grave hunger.

"Now..." Rick took a deep breath in through his nose and out his mouth to calm himself. "Who's coming with me to get the hell outta here?"

There was a long and agitating pause between replies of the teens and the teacher.

"I'm driving just to let you know." Mr. Baggins added, the car keys gently swaying in between his fingers.

"Of course you are, its your fuckin' car." Rick said with his irritation becoming too comfortable around the teenagers.

"But we can't just leave Oliver!" Robin pleaded with Rick who was in front of her. "I know you two have not been the best people to work with but this is inhumane!"

Rick then proceeded to ignore Robin's distant plea to help Oliver, he rolled his eyes away.

"Let's get going. I don't want to stay in this shithole for any longer." Rick disregarded the soft teens' pacifist emotions. "You should be glad that I didn't waste my last bullet on him."

"You animal, you can't just say that and for everyone to be okay with it!" Lee raised his voice slightly and directed it towards Rick.

As soon as Lee finished his argumentative sentence targeted at Rick, Rick himself harshly grabbed him by the arm and began to drag Lee in a certain direction, the rest of the remaining gang following Rick's uncertain coordination.

Robin was at the end of the line, staring at the locked closet door with the feeling of abandonment, a gut-wrenching feeling in her stomach as the knots began to twist more severely.

"Robin, I'm deeply sorry but we have to go." Mr. Baggins tried to convince Robin.

Robin continued to stare at the door but soon her eyes drew down to the mucky floor, eyeing the area up and concentrating dearly. Her eyes darted around a specific area of the floor, mostly towards the far right of the door. She couldn't see the lanyard anywhere. She sighed softly before twirling around and walking the other way, sniffling as she followed Mr. Baggins.

"Right, since you want to leave this place then how are we going to get out without any disturbance?" Baggins pointed out.

"I'll figure that out once we get there." Rick continued to walk before Mr. Baggins cut off his sentence out of desperation.

"Get where?? Where exactly can we go?" Baggins pondered while breaking off Rick's sentence. "The student entrance is locked and if we try and break it then we'll die, if we go through the fire exit then the alarm will go off!"

Mr. Baggins carried on to highlight in his list of things that could go wrong with their careless leader currently. The more Baggins talked about the safety of the group, the more Rick became fed up with his criticizing tone. Rick had enough, as they were reaching the second floor he snatched Mr. Baggins's collar and pulled him close. Cutting off his long speech.