𝐥𝐱𝐯. ʙᴇʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ

^outfit above^

꧁🄿5|🄲 65꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥❩

FIVE DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE JANE AND ALEC HAD FINALLY MADE UP AND BEFORE REBEKAH KNEW IT - IT WAS THE NIGHT OF THE BALL

FIVE DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE JANE AND ALEC HAD FINALLY MADE UP AND BEFORE REBEKAH KNEW IT - IT WAS THE NIGHT OF THE BALL. She found herself in a room surrounded by many dresses and a large mirror full to the brim with makeup. Alice and Rosalie were sifting through the gowns while Leah was curling her hair. Jane was painting her nails, a small smile on her red lips and Esme was there - watching the scene before her with a gentle grin.

"And here I thought all you guys only wore black." Rosalie commented to Jane, who just shrugged as she blew on the fresh coat of polish.

"One must always have options." She replied with a grin.

Since Rebekah and Jane had finally made peace, the brunette had deemed that all Jane needed was friends and the chance to be a girl. She and Alice got on like wildfire when they discovered their shared love of fashion, which is why they had tasked themselves with picking out dresses for everyone.

"As long as you don't stick me in any pink nightmare, I'll wear whatever you think would look good." Leah called over her shoulder - shaking out her now curly hair.

"Trust me, Leah - I would never let them do that to you." Rebekah commented from her spot on the lounge chair, silently begging for someone to rescue her from this madness.

"Alright!" Alice clapped her hands and everyone looked towards the hyper little seer. "Everyone's dresses have been picked, I would advise you to hurry up and get in them." She ordered the room full of women before vanishing into one of the dressing rooms with a dress bag in her hands.

"Rebekah," Rosalie called out to her, and the younger girl looked over to her sister-in-law, who was holding a dress bag in her hands as well. "This one's yours." She smiled.

Now, Rebekah had never been a fan of dresses - something that had carried on with her from her human to vampire life. And yet as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she could not stop the smile on her face from growing brighter.