Chapter 92

What she intended to inform everyone was that she was indeed responsible for helping sunghoon become taehyung's fiancé.

“Mirae, will you save yourself some face?” Yuna mocked. “You’ve only just gotten to know her, yet you want our jennie to introduce a rich man to you? Who do you think you are?”

“Who doesn’t know that you spend each and every day flattering jennie. Do you mean to say you’ve never hoped for her to find someone for you?” mirae shot back.

“I...”  Yuna wanted to refute her claim.

However, jennie laughed and said, “The people by jungkook's side are all wealthy young masters and important figures. It’s impossible to find a poor person in that crowd. If there are future opportunities, I can introduce them to you.”

“Wah, Goddess jennie, you’re too kind. Could I add you on WeChat...”

“Goddess, please let me add you as well...”

A group of students rushed to flatter her.

All of a sudden, jennie was being looked upon by a large crowd.

This was how she had grown to become so well-connected.

In truth however, she only painted lies and empty promises for these people.

It was their fault for falling for it.

Taehyung watched them indifferently, standing on the side.

He brought out a small tissue from his bag and wiped his lips lightly.

Jennie maintained her smile and she entertained group after group of admirers. She even began giving out her autographs.

None of these people actually wanted her autograph.

What they truly wanted was the Commander’s future fiancée’s autograph.

Taehyung sat before the dining table and looked at her. “Second sister, don’t you think you’re too shameless?”

“taehyung, are you even human!” mirae was enraged. “No matter what, you can’t speak to your second sister that way. Think about it yourself. With your horrible appearance, if it hadn’t been your second sister, even a beggar on the streets wouldn’t have wanted you!”

“That’s right. Taehyung, Young Master bong is willing to marry you and even paid over a hundred million dollars for you. You should learn to be content...” More and more ‘admirers’ began speaking up for jennie.

This group of people raged at taehyung and wished they could skin him alive.

“It seems like there’s no point in my explanation.” taehyung spoke up. “My fiancé is not sunghoon. He was not introduced to me by jennie.”

“What nonsense are you talking about?” mirae had just obtained jennie's promise and was not convinced. This was because she believed only her goddess was speaking the truth.

Taehyung took in the crowd of blind admirers around jennie. There was an even larger crowd of people watching the amusing performance around them.

It seemed like only a minority of people were shameless, others were simply bystanders.

Taehyung decided not to say anything further. He stood up and left the cafeteria.

Jennie stood in the middle of the crowd’s admiring gaze. However, internally, she was anxious.

She enjoyed the privilege of being the Commander’s fiancée too much.

Thus, she absolutely could not allow this lie to be exposed.