Power info

Ok so basically this isn't going to be long since I'm shit at making up powers.

Forest Elf:

She'll have Earth Element powers since she's a forest elf. For reference you can think of the Earth Benders from ATLA.

She has pointy elf like ears.

Succubus:

Aphrodisiac Scent: When she chooses to, she can turn her scent into an aphrodisiac which can affect the people around her or a chosen person.

Super Speed

Super-Strength

Dream Walking: She can enter and take control of another person's dreams.

When turning into her true form she has horns on her head, her canines are really sharp, and she has a demon like tail. Most people give succubus wings, but I don't really know what I would do with that, so I'll leave that out.

Energy Siphon: She can siphon the sexual energy she gets from her sources to eat. (I wanted to say victims, but that sounded a little weird😭😭)

Sleep Inducement: Can put others to sleep.

Enslaving Kiss: The ability to enslave or control anyone with just one kiss.

Kiss of Death: The ability to kill anyone with a kiss.  (Both kissing abilities can be controlled)

Seduction & Manipulation: She can seduce and manipulate with the touch of her skin on another's. This contact is very pleasurable and eliminates her victim's resistance so she can feed from him or her, engage in sex, or control the person to her advantage (like getting needed information). The enthrallment is effective on all recipients regardless of their sexual orientation. They can be left confused about what had come over him or her, or without a memory of what had happened. Her succubus touch can also be used to calm someone down.

Sexual Aura Reading: She can see the level of someone's sexual attraction and lust. This is like a weaker version of the Aura Reading

Immortality: Although she can get hurt, she cannot die.

This is how I imagine her Succubus Form to be like minus the wings:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.