Chapter 28 ~ Barbie games

🖤

Words:-1200+

Words:-1200+

_______________________

"Oh, come on, Raha, one more round, please," Siddharth said to Raha on a video call. They were playing Ludo.

It had been 6 days since Raha left for her college trip, and Siddharth just missed her, missed her, and missed her.

Every night, Siddharth would ask her to play online games with him, like Ludo and chess, so he could spend more time with her. It also helped to reduce his loneliness.

However, Raha didn't particularly enjoy playing the games he suggested, such as Ludo, chess, or tic-tac-toe, as they seemed boring to her. Despite this, she found it difficult to deny him because he requested her to play the games a lot.

"No, I don't want to play anymore," Raha insisted. They had already played five rounds of Ludo and two rounds of chess, and she had won every round. It was becoming boring for her, as she suspected Siddharth was intentionally letting her win all the games.

"Oh, little dove, please, just one more round," Siddharth gently pleaded with her. He hardly spoke to her on the phone, and he struggled to find anything to hold a conversation about. He wanted to play games with her so he could feel that she was with him, even if only virtually.

"No," Raha said firmly because she was truly bored playing games.

"Then let's talk about something," Siddharth said cutely.

"What?" Raha asked.

"Anything," Siddharth replied.

"I don't have anything to say," Raha said.

"I'm not cutting the call then. You have to talk with me or play games with me," he argued with her.

"I don't have anything to say, and I don't want to play games either," Raha said.

"Okay, then listen about my latest project," Siddharth said, trying to engage her in conversation.

"No," she immediately replied, remembering two days ago when he made her listen to his new project, and she was bored to another level because he just wanted to talk to her.

"Okay, then sleep without cutting the call," Siddharth suggested. Then Raha immediately remembered the night when she slept without cutting the call on video call, and he watched her all night until the morning. When she woke up, she saw him staring at her, and she was so embarrassed after that.

"No," Raha said.

After that, Siddharth also went silent because whatever he was saying to her, she was denying. He was also upset with himself that she didn't enjoy his presence at all.