One bed

You and König hated each other for longer than any of you can remember. And you both also forgot why you hated each other. I guess the feeling just stayed with time, even if there’s no more reason for this hatred.

You had a mission together, and it only went downhill. KorTak gave you the wrong informations and you almost got killed, so both of you retreated to the nearest safehouse.

“Hey *depp*,” König spoke up. “There’s only one bed.” He stated, glaring at you with his cold and icy pale eyes.

The bed was big enough for both of you, but it wasn’t going to be comfortable at all. There was always tension in the air between you two, even if both of you tried to hide it.

You know König is one person who always got what he wanted, and you know for sure he would never concede and sleep on the floor even if the bed is small.

He is now waiting for you to decide what you’re going to do.

"I'll sleep on the floor," I tell him, knowing he isn't going to sleep on the floor

“Really?” König said, surprised. He raised his eyebrows. You've known each other for a while now, and König had learned not to trust you on anything. You're both known to be petty and stubborn.

“No way,” he stated while crossing his arms. “There's no way I'd let you sleep on the floor.”

"Well, it's not like you're going to," I tell him

The look on his face said it all. König rolled his eyes before muttering,"I hate you!" Under his breath. He hated admitting defeat, but there was absolutely no way he would allow you to sleep on the floor.

König sat down on the edge of the bed, then looked up at you. He gestured with his head for you to join him.

"What?" I say, confused at why he's doing that

“Just get over here,” he murmured. “And try not to take too much space, okay?”

König crossed his arms on his chest, making it clear who was going to sleep closer to the wall.

You nod and lay next to him. There was plenty of space in the bed, but because of his long limbs and big size, he took quite a bit of space.

König let out a low groan, probably more because of the fact he had to share the bed with you than because he was uncomfortable. Nonetheless, he laid down, turned to face the wall, and closed his eyes.

You tried not to think too much about the fact that you were sharing the bed with him.

If only KorTak knew about the fact that you two were stuck together in a bed right now... Or maybe they did know and did this purposely?

It's not like the two of you were going to cuddle, right? Right?!

I kind of hope we end up cuddling - wait, why did I just think that

I mean, this can definitely be an opportunity for a little cuddling... Right? Right?!

No! Why would you even think that? This isn't a romantic story you're reading right now!

You're in the bed with your worst enemy. And right now, you're wondering if he'd start cuddling you if you accidentally fall into him.

You tried to move a little bit closer to him to test the waters, but König's breathing seemed to speed up just the slightest bit.

There goes that. He knew what you were thinking. You'll never get close enough to him for something intimate to happen... Right?

Suddenly, König's body tensed up as he shifted in bed. His breathing sped up, and he started grinding his teeth, a habit you now remembered he has when he gets frustrated.