𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

Hi everyone!

First of all, a big thank you to all returning readers. Thank you so much for waiting so long. I love you all and this book is for you.

Some of you might remember bits and pieces of the original story, but, to be honest, I really hope you don't. I still have the old chapters unpublished under this book and I'm horrified anytime I open them. I know you guys enjoyed it before, but I apologise anyway xd.

On that note, I would also like to ask you to not spoil anything in the comments. Even though you might be wrong, you also might not be. If you guys want to talk about any possible spoilers or anything else, you can message me on my Instagram @ tessieisabelle :) Same goes for any new readers. If you want to talk, I'm be happy to! I will also be posting some visuals for this book there - I have things built in Sims4 as well as pictures of some real-life locations and places and a whole fancast, so if you want to see that, I'll post it there.

I do have a warning though - as you can see in the description, I did mark this story as 'mature'. Percy Jackson is a series written for kids, so it tends to gloss over some serious stuff, but I don't want to do that. These kids went through hell. They are traumatised. I won't sugar coat that. I am not writing Children's Literature here, this is Young Adult, it will have mature content. There will be strong language, substance abuse, intrusive thoughts & unaliving tendencies, graphic violent scenes and sexual references (no smut though, I'm not writing that). So beware.

I'm so very excited to have you here and I truly hope you'll enjoy what I came up with.

As I mentioned on my profile, the chapters will come out weekly, probably every Saturday. However, there will be a short break after the first four chapters are out, but that should only be a month, not years like last time. I am learning how to get back into writing and it's been a really tough battle, so please, hang in there with me. I'm figuring it out.

I also wanted to add, for any returning readers: it's hard to explain the amount of planning and detail that went into this reboot in short, but, at least, three important changes had been made:

1. We are English now, ellou!

Yes, if you've been wondering why the heck I am doing all of this in English, it's because we are switching to English for this ride. Ak však niečomu nebudete rozumieť, dajte mi vedieť a ja vám hocičo preložím :)

2. The stand-alone is now a trilogy

I decided to split the story into three books as that will give me more time to explore the characters, set up the conflict, deal with some relationships more properly, and overall make the story that much more exciting (hopefully). We are kicking things off a few months before the first chapter of the former KSPSS took place, so if you guys are excited to see a certain character from there, you might have to wait a little bit more.

3. Characterus-deletus

I am sorry in advance, but I had to cut some of the fan faves. I know that many of you (if you are still here), were excited to see some of the old characters back, but if they didn't move the plot forward, they had been cut. I might reference them once or twice for old-time's-sake, but they will not appear in this or any later book anymore. BUT! I promise there are so many new people you can fall in love with! God knows I did and I can't wait for you to meet them.

I'm going to leave that here and let you see the rest for yourself :)

So I guess... happy reading?

Thank you again so much for waiting or just simply stumbling upon this new version and deciding to give it a chance.

Tootles <3

Tessie